Was murdered catholic priest gaay?

Some things that happen in the Catholic church are most times bizzare and outrageous, from claims of fathers engaging altar boys in gaay sex to nuns getting raped and impregnated.
This one now seems to be such one incident where the suspect alikuwa anakamuliwa na father maybe from a very young age.
[ATTACH=full]265922[/ATTACH]

Catholic priests should be allowed to marry.

Why sensor the word gay in your headline?

gay:eek:just as I thought. the village is censoring the word gay… these faggets have too much power

@Purple is pushing the gay agenda, she is rolling in faggots dollars

Not me, it’s admin and his system.
Let me edit it and bypass his restrictions.

We had a post here by one talker who narrated how he was coerced into homesexuality by a priest at a younger age and swore he will revenge. Could he be the accused.

This is what happens when they put financial interests ahead of everything else.
It doesn’t matter, Kenyans hate homosexuals more than all other social outcasts and censoring that word gáy will not change anything.

Haiya!
I now remember, can someone dig up that thread.

I’m a catholic but this priests needs wives, seems like wanking doesnt help them. A close priest friend was shot dead sometimes back in Zimmerman after he was found humping someone’s wife

Gay gay gay gay gay

Admin hapendi hio jina:D:D:D:D wonder why? Hmmmm

Fag fag fag fag fag

Seems fag issorait. So ,catholic priests are just a bunch of pedo fags. There i said it!:cool:

seems this one was just gay, not pedo, unless you have more evidence

Touché,:D:D:D [SIZE=1]seen what you did there you sun over beach[/SIZE]

Si kwa ubaya but majamaa wakamba wanamake a big percentage of homos

@Mwikalilet