Wanaume acheni kuokota hawa madame kwa these popular lounges na kuwapeleka kejani..Some of you think wao ni working class but ni hardcore lanyes. Another vicitim

https://twitter.com/C_NyaKundiH/status/1790082073258037755

1 Like

Laptop amepelekea mungai junior akue anafanyia homewaka :grin:

If you know you wewe ni mlevi chakari don’t pick women from bars

4 Likes

Mimi kwangu kwa nyumba sijawai lala na dem since nimekuwa single for long

Mechi zangu huwa za away or some dingy lodgings.

Nyumba imengoja Mrs. Baby Panay.

12 Likes

Uwache kutombana kwa dingy lodgings elder…utapeleka kunguni kwako

14 Likes

Kulishwa pishori is a rite of passage for any club reveller. It is only a matter or WHEN not IF it will happen. The only u can avoid it is by never ever picking strangers from a club, which is hard considering that alcohol makes u very social and horny

6 Likes

I prefer to check in a club with a gal am familiar with. Hiyo kwenda kuokota madem kwa club ndio swara. Can’t blame the victim though. Ame learn the hard way.

3 Likes

An idiot and his money are soon parted. Ndivo wahenga walisema.

2 Likes

I treat every lady at a club as a potential prostitute and kunguru sugu. Shida yenu mnadhani eti juu mmepata dame at a famous lounge ni mtu decent

5 Likes

Huyu bado ako na PNC. The first you get robbed, one is often sure you can get these guys by exposing their CCTV images. Then reality quietly dawns on you, you realize the CCTV is useless as no one will look for them, and if they know them, they won’t say them.

in a few weeks, salary ya next month ikiingia atakuwa amesahau na maisha inaendelea. Shukuru mungu uliachiwa uhai. Relaitically they could have chopped off his head and left with the goods

4 Likes

How we’ve accepted this as a norm in this country is messed up. Maybe siku madame wataanza kudungwa mchele at the same rate vitu zitachange.

1 Like

Soko ni chafu. Huku msee akilia ati aliachwa hajapatana na wale wanawekeana mchele na kuibiana na kuuana. Si ni juzi tu wamama from Kapotty to Kukuwet Babe walikuwa wanawika stop femicide. The more time passes the higher the stakes the more dangerous it will get.

2 Likes

I know dudes who were drugged by women they thought they knew. Unapatana na dem leo, kesho unampelekA lunch na by jioni/usiku ashakudunga mchele na amekuibia. Yes, chances are lower but never ever drop your guard when it comes to these species

4 Likes

It won’t be long before some thugs begin doing this, then clubbing will be dangerous for everyone who goes there alone.

2 Likes

I was having a discussion with a boy of mine who swears he is a good judge of character and can sniff out mchele ladies. My point was if u r into casual sex u r much more safer hitting famous brothels. Lakini club kaa mbali

3 Likes

Never happened to me yet i started clubbing in 2002 nikiwa form 2 and was clubbing thrice every week for 15years. You must be naive and very greedy for pussy ndio uekewe mchele… Class of ladies you pick ni muhimu…do these ladies look like working class as @mzeemashavu puts it? Wote wamevaa jackets zinashout criminoo. Alafu why take them to your house…and why take two? Kuna majamaa hukaa tu fwaaa kama mbaruyia @uwesmake …by his own admission amekula pishori more than 10 times…wanawake wanajua easy targets.

3 Likes

Kwani wewe ni mgeni hii nairobi. Back in 2016 pale natives thika rd madame walikua wanaekewa mchele sana. Its been happening a lot. I remember there was a time a group of 8 ladies from some bank were all drugged after deciding on a detour on their way from a team building exercise. walilishwa pishori wote and were being dragged to their cars luckily other female revellers noticed and saved them. Thats how i received a call at 4am, kumbe one of my regular casual lays had saved me as one of her emergency contacts. The case escalated ikapatikana one of the dudes responsible was actually a doctor and had been eyeing one of the ladies for sometime. Ilikua case kubwa but chini ya maji

1 Like

Real ugly Biatch!

1 Like

Hata Porkies ya Thika ilikuwa reknowned mchele base as far back as 2010. Huko ulikuwa unakunywa with both eyes open. Na Gituamba in Nakuru was also another hotspot

1 Like

Me too.
I only hear stories from my fellow men.

I may have been lucky coz I haven gone to those bars and picked on those strange wimenz…

1 Like

Boss, ulijuaje gituamba :joy:
I have never been to calabash or in any of that calibre of clubs but the way @cortedivoire describes it inafanana na Gituamba of the 90s

1 Like