Wanakijiji mnaliliwa hapa tena!!!

You have a silly name

All hail the wall

Nilidhani ni Timbuktu kumbe ishapita bana!! Ala!!

the wall

Gaaaaay Alert

noma buda.

jabali, trevor, tuendelee na list…

Hehehe imegonga ukuta na ikakuwa alpha widow and now no sane man will commit. Saa hii yeye ni cum dumbster tu… It ever ceases to amaze me how women think their beauty and high SMV will last forever.

Oops!
You just fished from a wrong pool! :D:D:D:D

Wale talkers wa kuomba digits kwani hawajafika? :eek: ama bado wako kwa madanguro wanasalimiana

…au Liam

Oh the mighty wall…

Oh well.

Hapana mcheso[ATTACH=full]280624[/ATTACH]

Hizo majina hunisinya sana women are not creative na names they just copy each other kama kondoo. Sasa unapata class list iko hivi…

A …
B - Brendan
c…
D…
E…
F…
G - Gaylord wa Kenyatalk
F…
H…
I…
J - Jayden ni 15 na Johari ni 9
K - Kayla Ndeti
L -Liam ni 8
M…
N…
O…
P…
Q…
R…
S…
T - Trevor Kama 8 names
U…
V…
W…
X…
Y…
Z…

hehee na Kayden , ghassia

huyu betty ni wa Rongai?

Reading this post am laughing out loud, what a predictable pattern, the thing that worries me is that when women become overt about their dualistic mating strategy, the don’t have to hide it any more they know that Kenyan men can be cucked.
ANALYSIS
From the above post, I can pin down some common female strategy such as:
a)CC/party stage years- she confesses to change men when she was younger, she claims that these men were handsome and rich.
[CENTER] “When I was in college, dating was fun, I used to change men like clothes”
“My main concern is that most men who admire me are not handsome, most of them are even broke”[/CENTER]
b)She is at her security phase and beta security is important.
[CENTER] “I am confused. My name is Betty, 34-years-old. I currently live in Nairobi”
“The fear of not getting married started when I hit 30 years in 2016”[/CENTER]
c)She has most probably lost her looks, booze and drugs in her party years didn’t go too well for her.
[CENTER] “I have tried everything to look classy and beautiful but that has not helped me.”[/CENTER]
MY ADVICE
Accept what you can get now, you have lost your youth and beauty the major qualities that attract women to men. The alpha lovers you used to “change” don’t care about you and are with other younger high SMV girls. You are an alpha widow and can not attract the same quality of alphas you used to attract when your young accept the betas your calling ugly and broke at least they will marry you and not use and dump you as an alpha lover will.