Wambui Collymore is looking hotter day after day

Hii ni stereotyping, only because of the name Wambui.

The only Babes I avoid are snowflakes …
All other BBWs are fine with me …:p:D

:D:DWewe ile siku siku mama Clichy atasikia umelala na momo beshte yake atakuekea cyanide pills kwa gilbeys uamke asubuhi kama umekauka kwa bed

She’s not even 40. The shiny eye I’m sure secured some serious bag.
Must be hundreds of millions from his severance pay and life insurance.

Mtu ako na cancer atapewaje life insurance?

Oh boy…today we are on Wambui Collymore’s case. Because she got hitched to a rich man and of course she is a kyuk. So let the bashing begin.
Bob ignored many corporate gold diggers and settled for this simple single mum. Guys you gorra understand that there is nothing you can do about the assets her husband left her. She is young and will find someone else. Hope she does not land in Team Mafisi’s hands. She looks v innocent, is now a celeb thru no choice of her own but looks like she has a good grounded family for support.
Uwes says he is married to a Kyuk…I highly doubt this given some of the most insensitive comments he makes about our women which includes his wife, his dorra and his inlaws. There are a few other talkers too who I shall not name since they are in my dark debe.

I mean how can you demonise a tribe yet you claim you are married there and your kids are half that evil tribe?? others lie that I am half Kyuk…who cares? Mmmmmh did they kosa women huko kwao…???

#Team Wambui Collymore all the way.

Life insurance unaeza pata tu bora uweze kulipa premium.Kuna mtu najua alichukua life insurance ICEA ya monthly premium ya 13k.Medical examination ya insurance ilishow ako na hypertension that’s why monthly premium ikakua high.Pressure yake ilikua inacheza 170/101 even with medication.He died in November last year familia ikalipwa 7M.

Zile ma sweep zinatembea kwa hii thread ni kali :D:D:D:D:D
But seriously story za huyu bibi wa Collymore zina bore vi serious.Someone might be scrolling twitter TL for serious stuff and then BOOM,you come across ‘I lost my sense of smell since Bob died’.I usually go like who gives a fuck?Bob died,he was a great man,we all loved him,move the fuck along.
Kwanza this woman ditched her hubby,the father of her kids for Bob because of her love for fine things.
She should be telling us how her kids lost their sense of smell when her family was split in the middle by her love of money and fine things.

@ Baba :
Strange things start to happen to a person once they live the plush life at the top of the food chain …
The simple things and pleasures of life no longer appeal to them and even different laws and entitlements apply just to them …
Keep that in mind …

Bob most likely alichukua life insurance akifanya na Dixons 93… before taking up senior roles in Vodafone.
Cancer ilikua rumour kwake then

The only people allowed to not have an appeal for simple things and pleasures in life are those who actually worked had to get to the top,not those who got there by association.
Mabibi wa Karume sikuizi wanakunywa ma legend pale Langata wakishout ‘do you know am a Karume?’.If they appreciated what it took for their hubby to amass Ksh4billion wealth (hata kama ni ya kuiba) which they squandered in 8 years after his death they could not be broke and find simple things like Legend brandy appealing :smiley:

She looks good locks zirudi

I thought his wife is Agnes Nduati :D:D