Wamama wa Kanisa

Those madrassa teachers who abuse young boys? And even those Hindus are perverts. Spare us your sanctimonious crap.

Leta hekaya bana

See the meaning in what I put out it’s about the place, of course I know the people are filth but we don’t have to join in what they do.

Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’. Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’ Matthew 7:22-23

Ata mm nitaenda huku niingie youth but got me wondering after how many attempts coz mm ni introvert na sipendi social gathering. Au ni njia gani rahisi naeza enda first day na nikuwe sorted for options to the girls there.

Sasa kwa hizi makanisa zenyu unapata some women wanavaa tight clothes saa ya gospel songs wanatwerk. Sasa nyinyi mta worship mungu ama mtakuwa mnasafisha mecho?
No wonder hizi makanisa zenyu zimekuwa hunting grounds ya mafisi.
[ATTACH=full]410259[/ATTACH]

@Christ the King ombea hawa vijana banae @Jehovah Wanyonyi asiwaadhibu

Not if you are not Kikuyu or Kamba…

Holier than thou fucking idiots

This is exactly the pieces of filths I’m talking about, nobody’s trying to be ‘holier than thou’ , there’s a time & place for everything 6 days in a week. Hawa ndio watu huletea places of worship the bad rep it’s having at times I feel segregation (men worshipping on their own & vice versa) is the way for most churches hutawai pata muindi ama muislamu amevaa hivi kwenda temple.

No Religion and associated Dress Code is devoid of evil , backward or confused elements in it’s midst …

Just as you condemn morally questionable behavior by members of a Church Mother’s Guild , be prepared also to do the same for BuiBui wearing Prostitutes and Kanzu wearing Gaaayys soliciting on Mama Ngina Drive …

[ATTACH=full]410300[/ATTACH]

The move by commercial sex workers to wear buibuis while plying their trade has angered Muslim clerics in Mombasa.Council of Imams and Preachers of Kenya (CIPK) organizing secretary Sheikh Mohammed Khalifa has raised concerns over the increase in number is buibui-clad sex workers being spotted on the streets of Mombasa.

Sheikh Khalifa said that a new trend has emerged where commercial sex workers wear buibuis to avoid being arrested.The cleric also condemned men who wear buibuis to conduct homosexual acts.

“Every night you see them parading in particular areas here in Mombasa to engage in prostitution and homosexuality,” he said.

Sheikh Khalifa said there is need to remove the commercial sex workers from the town in order to preserve morality in the county.

Leta hekaya kijana

fake news

Huko sijawahi kula so far