WALKING NAKEDRE - LADIES HII SI POA

Sasa ladies surely? Kama umechoka kuvaa nguo si utembee tupu. And you can imagine she’s going home to parents which makes you wonder what she wears akienda club. Vere bad. As for team Abroom osheni macho coz niko karibu kuzichafua mbaya. Im giving you time for it to sink in , the repercussions of kueka picha mbaya mbaya hapa. Eka picha mamako,sistako ama your daughter . Akiwa ameandikwa jina ya mtu kwa matako ndio nitajua your a badass.[ATTACH=full]149612[/ATTACH]

Ako wapi nisafishe meicho?

Uwesmake unasumbua.

shida yako ni nini umeona huyo manzi kama ni wenyu

University of Nairobi, School of business Lower Kabete Campus.

Apo sasa ni rungu ntang’arisha! Ingawaje macho imechafuka!

Haifai kukusumbua wewe vaa dress zako zenye zinasweep vumbi:)

nimeona fly iko open

Watu wa kanisa ya prophet Owour stick to your lanes

“There are two types of people who will enter the Hell-fire, whom I have not (as yet) seen: People having whips similar to ox-tails with which they will beat people, and (secondly) women who will be dressed yet appear to be naked. They will seduce men and be inclined towards them. Their heads will be like the swaying humps of bactrian camels. They will neither enter paradise, nor smell its fragrance, even though its fragrance can be smelt from such and such distance.”

Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

Sahih au la la???

These guys inconvenience us whenever they find any petty thing to riot about.Wengine wana Acha ubongo nyumbani before enrolling.

asanta shehe, sasa unawesa safisa sisi mecho

Sioni tatizo lolote hapo… Life is about you… Bora tu usivunje sheria.

Middle-eastern bullcrap. This is similar to those mayan end of the world dates.

Then you’ve not yet heard about other prophesies made, that have come to pass word for word, 100%… They’ll blow your mind.

Like which one. No wapi biblia omesema wakenya wamevaa top kidogp. In fact, we africans are more dressed than ever.

One that najua ni the 9/11 attack.

Wapi imekuwa predicted?

tafuta muislamu akuambie. Mimi sijui kuisema vile hao huisema.

There are many, but let me give you one off the top of my head.

When you see Bedouins competing in the construction of tall buildings.
[I][B]

[ATTACH=full]149638[/ATTACH] [/B][/I]