Walimu

i think its both,kwanza free time wanazo kibao !

mimi mwalimu wa BOM(what they call bog nowadays).
but i dont seem to making any difference in these kids lives

just believe

3 Likes

Also the biggest slice takers in the villages

5 Likes

Iko mwalimu andrew kesho

1 Like

@Energizer naona watafuta kuangamizwa, ati jumabekavu ni mganga na wengine wote ni mbirioneas. Kama mimi ndio nafanya wapate hizo mbirions wafikiri mimi nina ngapi. Mimi hapana mganga wa vibao kwa mtu wa stima. Niko na paka tuvuti kaka braza

will try.
even though i run out of ideals a long time ago

he he…hapana angamiza mm…gawia mm hizo mbirioni kwanza…

1 Like

hujataja sisi mafisi

Sikujua mafisi pia ni proffession…

Stress ya kufunza watoto na bado wanaanguka.

Mwalimu Andrew= upepo

1 Like

you may not be able to explain to them why copper sulphate crystals are blue when none of the mother elements are of the colour but the anecdotal examples from life seen and lived also help prepare them for the tough life they have ahead…your efforts cannot be completely wasted…

1 Like

@Spear,in another thread you said that teachers were to receive a small increments this financial year but in the budget the government did not offer anything.What happened our good informer? these people need to be motivated to perform their duties well.Actually as someone said earlier they are engaging in illegal blew due to low salary and heavy loans.

they need training in financial management perhaps?

I know a University doctor that is deep into Muratina and chang’aa. it is not related to one’s salary

1 Like

Siubadilishe? Unaharibu watoto.

He may have been referring to the usual annual increment. All civil servants & teachers get it annually.

1 Like

Kama hata past tense ya “run” inakusumbua, then I am very afraid for those miserable souls.

you don’t even know if he meant ideas or ideals…but online personas can be deceptive…