Wakikuyu Tutaoa Nani

Most cases of murder by these females go unreported. They have entire networks they like to call “Chama” which are really just networks of concealment. There is nothing harder than trying to convict a Kikuyu woman who has committed homicide. Wacha mmoja wao auliwe. The same networks kick in to jail the man for life
Let me give you the names of the prisoners

below

1 .Jane Wairimu (jailed for killing her father just because of a plot of land)

2.Margret Wambui (she killed her boyfriend for money)

3.Ruth Kamande (stabbed her boyfriend 22 times)

4.Joyce wambui (killed her best friend because of property)

Now the latest

5.Jackline wanjiru Maribe.(we all know the reason)
https://scontent.fnbo4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/43604502_1967454130008767_8796519783043432448_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_eui2=AeHR14XcgCsJ0eFYAHOww0u4Sc3uU7setzcVqSaOGQfcbEX32lwxKfr5ni5kDUuiBtgapPVL3b4VWHdZ_3mV2AjyUQtq8cORbisRUOLZOoRE0A&oh=1cc6204025b4598055261ce2929df48e&oe=5C62370Fhttps://scontent.fnbo4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/43509296_1967454190008761_2087080817086955520_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeEx0BPYL5ot0CQCkXEe8nvO_rkSafYNrPY1iCv3PDYoFkpkSquWQF_s5nVhr6Fmu2F6xfXKcbIDZ7U9BU8rjxRedTqCbWdzl3BkVcsZym0jzg&oh=65d8c5a2afd7c901e3bc83c53d2d8303&oe=5C4AD01E

macho imengara…

Isorait

Tribal diatribe cleverly disguised as a current affairs discussion.

[SIZE=7]Eldoret woman arrested after husband’s body is found in sack[/SIZE]
Local News By Stephen Rutto 3 days ago
Share this Story
[ul]
[li]https://www.sde.co.ke/sdemedia/sdeimages/sunday/dalrojenmlopqtmhs5bb9a8b847e5a.jpg[/li]

[li]The body was hacked severally on the head, neck and leg[/li]Police in Eldoret are holding the wife of a newspaper vendor who was killed in cold blood yesterday morning.
Geoffrey Matchesa, 35, was hacked severally on the head, neck and legs before his body was dismembered and stashed in a gunny sack.

The woman alleged with another suspect who is still at large loaded the dismembered body onto a motorcycle.
Luckily, the motorcycle was intercepted by neighbours less than 500 metres from his Bondeni Estate house while being transported to an unknown destination by a rider, accompanied by his wife Melisa.

Detectives probing the chilling incident said initial reports put the 29-year-old wife as the prime suspect.
Melisa, 29, is reported to have conspired with the rider who is still at large to kill the newspaper vendor.
Eldoret East OCPD Zacharia Bittok said neighbours intercepted the motorcycle carrying the body several metres from the house.
Mr Bittok said the rider fled, leaving behind the motorcycle which was carrying Matchesa’s body.
The motorcycle, Mr Bottok said, is being held at the Eldoret Central police station as investigations continue.
“We are informed that the deceased and his wife had family feuds but we are yet to ascertain the motive of the killing and where the body was being taken to,” the police boss said.
He said the police have contacted the National Transport and Safety Authority to establish the owner of the motorcycle used in transporting the body.
At Bondeni Estate where the newspaper vendor lived and owned residential houses, neighbours said they heard commotion shortly before 2am in the couple’s house before a motorcycle left the home.
Nelson Wasamba, a tenant in one of Matchesa’s houses said he heard dogs barking in the neighbourhood while the suspect wailing.
“She (Melisas) started wailing and complaining that her husband had been killed. We sought to be shown the body but we couldn’t see it in the house. That is when we discovered that the body was lying on the road near the house,” Mr Wasamba said.
He said a neighbour attempted to shoot the rider using a bow and arrow, forcing him to run on foot, leaving behind the body that was still bleeding.
A relative narrated how Melisa kept threatening Matchesa’s that he would kill him one day.
The two, according to Matchesa’s nephew Owen Andove got married in 2011 and have been quarrelling often.
“I lived with my uncle (Matchesa) from 2007. His wife often threatened to kill him. She had recently said the deceased will die before January (2019),” Andove told press at the home.
[/ul]

Umeona picha Mahali na ukapea watu majina? Riding on one true fact ya Ruth KAMANDE?

Watu waache kuomba lift
[MEDIA=facebook]100017430241653/posts/300159820575024[/MEDIA]

Utaudhi shining eyes bure wewe

Hehehe… Ktalk is a mad house aki

“Shineeyedness” the bane of our lives

ukweli usemwe

uncle uwes chunga maisha, ulale na macho moja wazi

Very Observant there , Sir…

And this is precisely the bullshit that needs to be avoided in here and in our Nation generally…

The Good and the Bad are to be found in all genders and communities Worldwide …

We need to exercise intelligence and probity in our statements…

[SIZE=6]Court finds woman guilty of killing husband, cutting body[/SIZE]
THURSDAY OCTOBER 11 2018

https://www.nation.co.ke/image/view/-/4801904/highRes/2137943/-/maxw/600/-/xtmd94/-/njoki.jpg?format=xhtml
Mary Njoki, 50, was found guilty of brutally and cruelly executed her husband, James Ng’ang’a Ritho, 60, in cold blood at Kangemi estate, Nairobi three years ago. FILE PHOTO | NATION MEDIA GROUP
In Summary
[ul]
[li]“I urge this court to consider handing me a non-custodial sentence since I am a Guild Women leader of the Presbyterian Church of East Africa,” she said.[/li][li]She will be remanded until October 25, when the court will sentence her.[/li][/ul]
ADVERTISEMENTBy RICHARD MUNGUTI
More by this Author
A woman has been found guilty of murdering her husband, cutting his body into pieces and dumping in a quarry at Machakos County.
Justice Stellah Mutuku who convicted Mary Njoki, 50, said she brutally and cruelly executed her husband, James Ng’ang’a Ritho, 60, in cold blood at Kangemi estate, Nairobi then cut his body into small pieces and stuffed in a travelling bag.
The court heard Ms Njoki wrapped the parts with bed sheets then dumped in a quarry at Lukenya in Athi River, Machakos County three years ago. Quarry workers discovered the rotting body.
ROTTING BODY
“Quarry workers noticed a bag that had many flies around it and a strong stench of a rotting body filled air. The workers notified police and the bag was retrieved and a rotting body of a male adult was stuffed therein,” the judge stated.
Ms Njoki had made a report to the police that the victim had been kidnapped by a three-man gang who attacked them at their Kangemi residence in Nairobi County on the night of December 14/15, 2015.
Justice Mutuku dismissed the accused defence saying it was an after thought.
She said the accused “ cooked up the story to cover-up her heinous acts of brutally and cruelly ending the life of her husband of 30 years.”
“ This court finds that the State prosecutor Ms Mercel Ikol proved beyond reasonable doubt that you premeditated the killing of your husband,” ruled the judge adding “You are hereby convicted for the offence of murder.”
In her mitigation Ms Njoki said she is remorseful and highly regrets her acts which gave rise to the murder of her husband.
REFORMED
“I urge this court to consider handing me a non-custodial sentence since I am a Guild Women leader of the Presbyterian Church of East Africa,” she said.
She told the judge that while in custody she studied theology and has been awarded a diploma by the University of PCEA.
Ms Njoki told the judge that she has decided to devote the rest of her life preaching the gospel.
“I am a reformed person as I stand before you. Sometime one makes a mistake in life then regrets as I do. Give me a second chance,” she pleaded.
But the judge reserved her sentence until the probation department avails a report on the accused.
She will be remanded until October 25, when the court will sentence her.

Even a broken clock is correct once a day. Ama niaje mwalimu.