Wakikuyu shauri yenu!

He needs to secede from those brown teeth first.

I have seen it all from 80s, that is 41 V 1 hydra. With akina Ole Wanja’s antelope campaign, that got worse and has resurfaced ever since.

The GEMA are the biggest ethnic group albeit a minority (at kikuyu 22%, meru 6% and assume* embu at 2% making 30% of the population).

Source: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ke.html

Even when you discount Embu figures(I dont have a good source), you still cant ignore 26% of a population in your campaigns. You cant say that Mt Kenya region will have to lay low:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VztBDGUIR0Q

What happened to letting the democracy live and linger? Why can’t you come slowly and ask for my mzees vote without threatening him? When you say he has to lie low, dont you remind him of Ole Wanja reign in Enosupukia?

Hii ukumbaf siwezi elewa.

Do you know kambas are your thagicu cousins?

The above not withstanding NASA narrative has been that the 26th election turnout was 30%. This roughly tallies with my figures above. However, in their propaganda they ignore the actual voter turnout which can never be 100%. They fail to see heavy turnout in the rift valley and other regions allied to Jubilee. All they want to do is profile one ethnic group against the rest of the country.

These luo leaders have overdone themselves with stupidity this time

Yes I do, I have looked at it severally and I understand we have a small minority in Tz. I also understand that they are a little further than Embu and Meru as far as culture and language are concerned.

Whats your point?

I don’t think if push came to shove the Luos really want secession. All the agitation is to drive a narrative. And that narrative is also held outside the Luos as much as saperes want to isolate it to Nyanza. But as usual instead of addressing the underlying issues ni ukabila tu tumeshikilia. If Raila passed on kesho, most of GEMA leaders watajaa huko karen. Wewe na kiherehere yako utapelekwa city mortuary without anyone noticing.

Have you ever been targeted? How would you feel if you were hunted like an animal with bows and arrows in the rural areas only to qualify for petrol bombs when you move to major towns. Do you find fun in that?

Do you really know what we lost in 92 and 07/08? Do you know how many people we lost? Do you know what property we lost?

We have rebuilt and now power hungry people want to upset the whole thing all over again? Why should we allow it?

Where’s @Coffee achangie huu mswada, whatever atasema I concur

These people have decided to exclude themselves from the rest of us. And now they want to involve everyone else in their shenanigans! If to have luo represented in the government you must appoint Raila as the prime minister, isn’t that the most prime folly of the century? I guess they should talk more of hospitals, roads, schools and other development projects that should be brought to their region by the government instead of pushing for nonsensical debates of secession.

Ati ambassador? Of what country? This guy has never been a positive representative of his own backyard leave alone my beloved country. All his trips majuu as far as Kenya is concerned have got I’ll motives and hidden agendas since time in memorial. He should consult the other half of nusu mkate government on how to spend your last God given years in grace. Kazi ni kukalia bonus ya Mungu kimabavu as if it’s mandatory…riswa!

Relax, it was only tongue in cheek. We don’t want that disruptive force anywhere in government.

Huyu jamaa meno imeoza sana

Its laughable…its like telling people who are not in the billionaire league to storm the financial institutions and grab the cash stored there because they dont have it.
Isnt democracy the will of the majority, just like capitalism, u either have it or u dont have, u learn to live with it.
The idea of devolution (majimboism) to Jakuon and co was to isolate central province, it never succeeded. The secession will not succeed either if they were to follow the law.
There is no other alternative than kuingia msituni, they better do it now :D:D:D(but be ready for the dire consequencies).
At the moment Kamwana should not give them what they want - violence - he should let them take to the streets all they want but watch them cautiously. Once he gets sworn in, show them who has the instruments of power: Forced media blackouts of jakuon antics, arrests and more arrests, brutal force on law breakers (ikisemekana hakuna mkutano, hakuna)…

Copied and Pasted :smiley:

uki sema Wakikuyu una manisha nene?mimi sinaga ubaya na mtu yeyotelakini naona nikama nyagau zina taka kufanya ikae its the whole community.fck this bishes…

This country without central and Rift valley would be great

Selfish leaders…

Itaongeza sufuria ngapi za ugali kwako?

Also, remove Nairobi from that your dreamland country.

Mimi natambua ile kaluma vapor rub. Hii kaluma ingine mimi apana tambua.

I will give NASA some free advice: If you want your plans to be taken seriously, tell every nasa politician with a Mt Kenya bibi, gf, ama mwk to kick them out immediately, starting with Weta’s Waceke and Orengo’s Betty Kaari Murungi . Now, that will prove ODM/NASA/NRM are darn serious about #resist, #sesseson & whatever else they are demanding.