WAKE UP CHURCH JESUS CHRIST !

Interesting Insights from Yahweh. A Word for Believers.

Amplified Bible Version

(Mark 7:6-8) He replied, “Rightly did Isaiah prophecy about hypocrites (play actors, pretenders) as it is written (in Scripture) THESE PEOPLE HONOR ME WITH THEIR LIPS, BUT THEIR HEARTS IS FAR FROM ME. THEY WORSHIP ME IN VAIN (their worship is meaningless and worthless, a pretense) TEACHING THE PRECEPTS OF MEN AS DOCTRINES (giving their traditions equal weight with the Scriptures). You disregard and neglect the commandments of god and cling (faithfully) to the tradition of men.”

(Hebrews 12:6) For the Lord disciplines and corrects those whom he loves, and he punishes every son whom He receives and welcomes (to His heart)

Believers

Discernment is not even required to tell that the doctrine in the church today (majority of the churches) is foolishness. It is sad that the unbelievers can see this foolishness (lack of wisdom) but the church of My Son cannot tell the lie.

Congregants have a strong regard for men and not My Word. They are worshipping and glorifying men calling them “spiritual father” “holy father” yet My Word says “do not call anyone on earth (who guides you spiritually) your father, for one is your father, He who is in heaven. (Matthew 23-9) This is man worship. This is idolatry. DID I NOT SAY YOU SHALL NOT HAVE ANY OTHER GODS BEFORE ME!!!(Exodus 20:2)

Churches

The number of churches that truly represent Me are too small. Note that not everyone who goes to church will be saved. Not everybody who is called christian will make it to heaven. Only those who OBEY the commands of My Son Jesus Christ (Yahshua Hamashiach) will be saved. The world has a population of about 8 billion people to date. Christianity has for a long time maintained an average of 30% of the world’s population. This gives about 2.4 billion people to date. (Approximately, this is the population of Africa and China combined).Do you think all these people will make it to heaven? Does My Word not say that Enter through the NARROW GATE. For wide is the gate and broad and easy to travel is the path that leads to destruction and eternal loss, and there are many who enter through it. But SMALL IS THE GATE AND DIFFICULT TO TRAVEL is the path that leads the way to (everlasting) life and THERE ARE FEW WHO FIND IT.” (Matthew 7:14)

Church services (majority but not all) are full of empty vessels. A 3 hour church service has 20 minutes of the Word of God. The Church is always holding meetings on how to “expand the church building.” The leaders are looking for schemes to extort church goers while they invest church money for personal gain and live flamboyantly at the expense of their congregants who are struggling with financial debt. Money from corrupt business deals is being used to fund church projects. The church has even become a syndicate for laundering money obtained from fraudulent activities.

“Christians” who do not have the Holy Spirit are heading church committees just because “they give to the church.” Why do you think they called “Religious ORGANIZATIONS”. Church buildings have become companies and corporate businesses where certain seats are reserved for certain persons who have a high status in society. A homosexual will lead a service/church committee just because they give more money to the church. And then they say. Do not judge, you do not know their story. We all sin. Don’t judge him because he sins different from you”

Look at these churches today. They only preach about giving, tithing and offering because those who preach are beneficiaries of these schemes. They do not even talk about alms (giving to the orphans and the widows) because in alms, they do not stand to benefit directly. Conmen on pulpits are using fake miracles, divination, astrology and marine spirits to perform miracles and obtain spiritual intelligence to extort congregants. Some even use My name claiming to collect tithes and givings on my behalf. They make it seem as if I AM a poor God. They mock Me and call Me a broke God.

I AM ELOHIM, I CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH EVEN BEFORE I CREATED ADAM. I GAVE ADAM AUTHORITY TO BE FRUITFUL, MULTIPLY, FILL THE EARTH AND HAVE DOMINION. I GAVE THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY (CANAAN). I PUT GOLD AND SILVER IN VARIOUS PLACES ACROSS THE WORLD YET THEY BRING ME FIAT CURRENCY. FAKE PAPER MONEY. DO THEY THINK THAT FIAT CURRENCY IS BETTER THAN GOLD AND SILVER THAT I CREATED? DOES MAN THINK HE CAN GIVE TO ME ANYTHING OF VALUE? DO THEY THINK I NEED THEIR MONEY (IN FORM OF TITHES AND OFFERINGS TO BENEFIT ME YET THEIR HEARTS ARE FAR FROM ME? I DESIRE OBEDIENCE NOT SACRIFICE!!!”

People are going to church but leave the church building even emptier than they went (meaning they lost the money they brought to church but received no refreshing Word of God). Men are still beating their wives and cheating on their wives. Women are sleeping with young boys behind their husband backs. Teenagers and children are holding and attending perverted concerts inside and outside the church. Yet men of God can see all these happening under their noses but are afraid to call these things out because the affected persons are the highest tithers and givers in church. There is no message of repentance in the church of My Son Jesus Christ anymore. My Word is so sanitized that you cannot tell right from wrong anymore.

People ask “Where is God? Do people spend time to read and meditate on the Words of God? Everybody has 24 hours (1680 minutes) (86400 seconds) to think about career, business and money. But how many hours, minutes or seconds in a day do people separate to pray to God and seek His Voice? Do people expect to move in the power of Elijah, or the riches of Solomon with only 10-30 min a week -in -church -Sunday- service worship?

YOU ARE LIVING IN A DECISIVE MOMENT IN HISTORY AND THE CHURCH OF MY SON IS STILL PLAYING GAMES.WAKE UP!!! THE CHURCH HAS TO STOP BEING DECEIVED, LAZY AND CASUAL WITH MY WORD. PEOPLE’S PRAYER LIVES ARE BARREN BECAUSE THEY ARE COMPROMISED. THEIR SPIRITUAL LIVES ARE BARREN. THEIR SOCIAL LIVES ARE BARREN. THEIR FINANCIAL LIVES ARE BARREN. I WANT TO RAISE A PEOPLE TO SERVE ME, TO GLORIFY ME AMONG THE NATIONS AND REAP THE HARVEST DURING THESE END TIMES. IF YOU AMEND YOUR WAYS AND FOLLOW MY COMMANDS, YOU WILL PROSPER AND YOU SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. IF YOU DO NOT AMEND YOUR WAYS AND DO NOT FOLLOW MY COMMANDS, YOU WILL SUFFER AND PERISH AND I WILL CAST YOU OUT OF MY PRESENCE. CHECK YOUR DOCTRINE. CHECK YOUR HEARTS. REPENT AND TURN AWAY FROM ALL FORMS OF WICKEDNESS AND TRUST IN MY SON JESUS CHRIST. OBEY MY COMMANDS.

REMEMBER YOUR FIRST LOVE.

Thank you bro. On that note, the Church is not the Bride. The Bride goes in the Rapture but the church will be left behind and go through the Tribulation in order to purify them of their unbelief.