Wakanyama shut down

Nakuru county public health dept has closed down all nyama choma joints at the popular Kikopey stop over in Gilgil.
[ATTACH=full]26461[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Arrrrrrgh!!! why and what now ?? bizna sasa kwisha

Hii Jan hakunaga traffic. Waoshe and be given clean bill of health

3 Likes

Jubilee govt wanajiseti

Do you know how many families are affected, most kenyans live from hand to mouth

saa hii time ya jua na watu kidogo ndio kuna nyama tamu

Thatā€™s no excuse for uchafu. Infact if I was one of them Iā€™d be rushing to meet those regulations so I could be among the very first to reopen and take advantage of the short period of monopoly Iā€™ll be enjoying.

9 Likes

what are the regulations for re-opening

At least the public health department is working in Nakuru.In Nairobi, we can all die without them having a clue on whats killing us.Anyone here who has recently passed at Burma market?

5 Likes

Hand to mouth kweli? And the way their meat, ugali and kachumbari are overpriced?

4 Likes

That place is damn filthy especially the Toilets !!.

3 Likes

kikopey niliachana nayo after kulala nimefunga towel siku mbiliā€¦sadness of life

2 Likes

Kwanza Burma yafaa ifungwe ,imetumalizia biashara kabisa sisi watu Wa dago

Better than dying from foot and mouth :smiley:

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hahaha

hakuna excuse ya uchafu

1 Like

Visited that place in June 2015 on my way to Eldy. Filthy dirty full of flies. Broken seats. Toilets broken , smelling ,had no tissue and no running water. My hunger disappeared , bought bottle of water and drove off after fueling my totota.