Wadau, yaani siamini naingia Ivy League!

Hongera sana. I will have to check on fellowships now. On the research part, lazima ukuwe umepublish papers ndio ukubalike?

They give you a choice. If you feel that you cannot travel to NY at this time, you can take the courses online, but unajua tu Mkenya halisi apana tambua online class chi*th ati then travel later…lazma niende nitafanyia hizo online classes in the safety of my room within the school.

Have you got a visa yet?

Sure. You need to post some articles in journals relevant to your field of study. You need to prepare this way in advance. Strong recommendation letters and a very catchy and irresistible essay are major prerequisites too.

Na thermal images pia

Not yet. But the I-20, according to the email, is on its way. I believe pale embassy with all the documents and a letter from the highly acclaimed Uni will see me get it asap.

Congratulations chief.
Tafadhali usigeuke kuwa flag bearer uanze kutuimbia hapa vile america is great again and how you will not be coming back to this shithole. We are watching you

Not sure the embassy is open at the moment?

Word. Nonetheless, the kijiji makes us one and makes us proud to be Kenyans. Will definitely help as much as I possibly can.

I am all in for sustainable development in Africa. I believe there’s more to make use of at home than out there. Just going to get an education then get back. Mind you, I have former classmates who attended the Ivies and are still stuck there, but their lifestyle is not one I would want to live. I am all for innovation and there’s nowhere better to start a social enterprise than Africa our motherland. The Ivy is for sprucing up the CV ndio nikiomba grant kwa the African start-ups tusinyimwe. I have a lot in mind that I need to do to help my community btw. To whom much has been given, much will be required. These were Dr. Griffin’s words. I stand true to them.

Kabisa kama yule mama wetu…but we all know how ladies are, they change according to their current situation. They behave like mongrels . Most people can attest to this,you can feed a mongrel for 10 yrs na wakati food itaisha kwenyu, itahamia kwa neighbour where there is food, be guarding there and to make matter worse ukienda huko, ikuume.:smiley:

Not sure yet. I’ll check it out and report my findings.

Congratulations! Network as much as you can!

Thanks @administrator . Lazima mizizi ienee!

Congrats mwanakijiji. Kumbuka kutuosha mecho na kunguru wa huko trumpland.

ata kathermal nugu, Tebu eka nione ua pia nimekamua huyo ivy

congratulation mdau,I will need some clarification from you on this journey,I got one in Hungary, central European University in 2016,but it was a partial scholarship,I gave up nilikuwa sina kakitu

Sawa lakini don’t be so overconfident about getting the visa it’s usually not as easy.
All the best and ukifaulu let us know.

Anything mkubwa. If you need some assistance, drop me a PM.

Thanks for the heads-up elder. I will definitely keep my confidence in check.