Wababa na wasichana wadogo

And there’s nothing wrong with that. Problem is this women are not getting married by those sponsors. They want the men they rejected to just come along and rescue them.

Itisha Jug pale kwa counter ya black, nalipia

I once told by girlfriend nilimpata na mwanaume na hiyo haijamanisha anicontrol. Anm just compesating

Kwani wewe ni msichana ama…ukweli huuma ama

Ill advice my male kids…hustle hard and never marry hoes…fuck em dump em…get yourself a woman.

Classic FM is crap with its recycled jokes

Enda sikiza patanisho bila kusumbua elders…

Hio ndio nini expound.

Sijakuelewa kaka

Young men should realize its natural for women to look for men who can provide. Young men who are broke wasijiweke stress za relationship. Saa hii a young man anafaa kutumia his energy kutafuta pesa and to building yourself.

wewe @Tonito uliwacha kukojoa kwa kitanda saa hii unaandika meffi posts

Young women should seek their own success if we are to advance and take gender equality seriously.

Where will the future Wangari Maathai, Mekatili waMenza, etc come from?

Must you understand everything, ama nilete Hekaya?

Jaweed comment lazima ieleweke. Hekaya pia ni msuri:D

Until they hit 30 years old with no-one to marry them.

I like classic because of the soul music, lakini hio binti Kagayni akianza umama nabadilisha station.

Niko na madem wawili wako college. Ukweli ni kwamba niko nao coz niko na kakitu. One of them plain asked me if am a driving class. The moment i said yes akasema amechoka kupigwa na vumbi ya nduthi. Those college boys are mostly broke. Sasa hao madem wanapenda ma bazuu kama sisi nje coz we can provide what the college boys cant. The other one alinishow kama ni sex anaweza pata kwa hao mamorio wa class but ako na mimi coz i can give her some pocket money here and there.

1 Like

You cannot fight hypergamy. Wait for your turn