VW Tiguan 2008/9

Nunua gari, kama umeikagua iko sawa, imekufurahisha macho na ndio roho inataka. Asking a Kenyan which car to purchase can give you a stomach ulcer.

True, though vile nimeambiwa if it’s going to be the only car its good to exercise some caution.
The Tiguan looks fresh lakini why lie

i said haina shida ya gearbox kama golf

The only used European cars I’d buy are the c-class W203 and the e-class W211…anything else, especially from VAG, Jaguar and BMW and huuuuge gambles

The W203, its predecessor W202 and W211 were cars made before their time. The elegance was out of this world. The other European masin I would buy without batting my eyes is the discovery 3. Possessed it once and was amazed by its driving manners. It blew minds. Look!!!
[ATTACH=full]316148[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]316149[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]316150[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]316151[/ATTACH]

Am with you on that…Land Rover ruined it with the new discovery which I think looks like an eggplant…Nkiomoka naeza shika hii pia but my model predicts I will get the new Defender after it is not as new :slight_smile:

Kukuwa na gari moja regardless if its european or japanese ni kama ku operate na kiatu pair moja… hatari sana… one way or the other you will be ending up on matatu for some reason…

tafuta lexus (not the harrier)… circa 2005-2007

Good choice.