Volkswagen Touareg cars are now all over the place and look really good. Anyone have any experience with them?

Cx5 has the thinnest gasket, it was even recalled.

There are some things in a car which should run forever. Gasket being one of them.

Mercedes brakepads lasts 18-24 months. Costs around 15k - 20k.

If a brakepad lasts that long imagine engine configurations…

Probox brakepads nikama panadol unaitaji now and then
Slim engine ya probox is 21k, if it overheats no need of repair you just buy a new slim engine at 18k. It shows many cars in our roads are totally junkie metals.

If a probox gets an accident generally over 4 people either perish or have serious injury

Benz, ata ile ya governor wa nyeri, very freak accident but only him died through the metal which pierced through his stomach. It shows the quality of the car during those mad moments.

Yes not everyone can afford a good car but kuna magari kwa hizi barabara zetu, eeeeh wacha tu.

Sukuzi alto ikigongwa na trailer???

Suzuki Alto has the worst safety I have ever seen… And I have watched so many from the NCAP

Back when I was in Uni, a childhood pal alikuja Bavaria kuchukua BMW X5 diesel ya mdosi wao alafu akatupitia… Hiyo gari ata haikutoka parking yetu:D:D:D, ilirudi na flatbed mahali ilitoka!

Toyota Vanguard ya beste yangu pia inachemka. Therefore, all are shitty. Toyotas… aaaaiii hapana!! Never ever try. Machoos tu.

drive it. you will experience the 2m.

What did toyota did to you?lol.

And probably the condition you receive it from previous owner or owners.

But Mercedes benz ranks top of the list when it comes to being unreliable.Me hushangaa nkiskia mtu anasifu merc benz.

wakenya kweli, just know you are getting an 8 year old car, somethings are at or nearing their end of life have them checked at a good garage not grogan, get a OBD2 reader, google the codes, things like timing belts, water pumps, need to be checked and replaced, tuache kuhate some brands, kuna neiba ako na bmw KAC bado going strong

Do you use it? Has it been problematic to you?

Even Uhuru has been ranked as the best “infrastructure development president” by some people on blogs.

Few people start car ownership with benz, but ask around in those periods which car was problematic, expensive to repair, had issues… I will guarantee you not a Benz but those other cars.

I don’t and my hopes of owning one drowned long time ago. I trust reviews and ratings…moresore i trust scotty kilmer…mzee mzito.

I only watch Scotty Kilmer for fun and not deep stuff about cars. This explains your previous comment so won’t blame you.

What we could be describing as a problem with the car could actually be an indication of our rating of diesel locally… newer diesel generation cars require a higher grade of diesel than what is sold locally

Siasa tupu

Lol! Ati a lambo a VW that floors a lambo! You clearly have no idea what you are talking about!

Tuliambiwa C200 ni Toyota iko na service cost ya Benz

Yes.

Ambia yeye. Kama gari ni bure baaaassss wachana na excuses

:smiley: benz starts at E300, hizo zingine premios na mark X

kindly share the contacts of your mech