Visiting witch doctors kurudisha mapenzi nyumbani

He was not the Bishop. The Bishop was a lady who had had an even worse experience with her marriage. Her husband married another woman and had kids with him for 7 years. The other woman died and the husband returned to the Bishop who is now raising her step kids, though the husband was still problematic with drinking. The one I am talking about was a general pastor and he was working about 300kms away but he was always in church every Sunday.

What I didn’t like was that even Bishop was happy with what happened. The Bible says God gets no pleasure from the death of a sinner.

WWhen you enter a boat you better be sure it’s stable otherwise disembarking mid stream is not an option. Once you have married someone these are some of the bad things that you can expect, otherwise they would be no better or worse clause.

IIf you know you can’t keep your vows avoid taking them and be a freelancer.

I ddon’t have the answers but I know that if God doesn’t gain pleasure from the death of a sinner then neither should I if I am a child of God.

I doubt that he prayed for the wife snatcher to die. The dying isn’t the issue it’s the gloating that is the issue. Kwani you people don’t read the Bible?

Proverbs 24:17–18
ESV
17 Do not rejoice when your enemy falls,
and let not your heart be glad when he stumbles,
18 lest the Lord see it and be displeased,
and turn away his anger from him.

Well put. I think the bishop was happy about the other man’s death, possibly because she could (subconsciously) draw a parallel with her own story. It does give a wicked pleasure to see something untoward befall those that we consider our tormentors. But of course it requires a special heart not to snigger about it.