vipingo development kilifi good or bad decision

That’s not bad of a drive to the beach. And I’m partial to Diani because I know south coast better (holidays there since I was a baby) but I’d say I prefer it because it has better hotels, restaurants, nightclubs, galleries, and the best beach in the region. Also Diani and Lamu are the only two towns in the coast that are distinctly up market. However Vipingo is starting to look more promising

Hiyo pesa ungerusha kwa T-bills lakini haisuru iko parking for now.

Go for it. I know security is top notch in the area. You are near tje beaches of north coast and tje b’tches at mtwapa

kuna room 4 na DSQ 18M accross from where niko

ebu nitell mahali na weza get more info za tbill in kenya that clear for mtuu wa mkono to understand, cytonne waliniapproch with something called CPN with 20% RETURN lakini sijuwi hii CPN ni nini still researching juu huyo jamaa wao alikuwa anaongea kama radio n wasnt clear in his pitch his number is 723204087 his name was mike kama watakufuatilia

@Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii kuja saidia hapa

Swali ni je?,how did you fund the project?.
Are there interests shooting up somewhere

Risky. Don’t take it now. Alma houses are taken but payments taabu.

Paid it off pocket no loans

Asante,so u saying this CPN is based on completion n performance of Cytonne project by the way I thought alma was over priced

Are you a tenderprenuer,how many blocks in your hands.

No blocks just one unit,just didnt want the money sitting in the bank doing nothing