Village Grandpa Kuja hapa

hapo umebonga fity sana boi wa githurai hills

TF ? :oops:
Yaani tulibebwa kama mayai ?

Hio funds drive ya lecture mwitu nakumbuka. Watu Wali contribute proper.

Hapo nikutuma jirongo I have his number naweza Anika yeye.[ATTACH=full]359421[/ATTACH]

That one was executed with precision. You are not the only one who had fallen for it. Jamaa alichangiwa pesa mingi. I was lucky because I saw that thread late in the day.

Mbona hukuchanua elders. Nilipoa Mia abich.

The discovery was made very late in the day…damage had already been done. 2 or 3 other talkers also noticed the con and inboxed me two days too late

Lakini @grandpa and @Master JG I knew he was scam. After @uwesmake asked him Una enda kutomba Malaya na watoto hawajakula. Hapo ndio nikataa kutuma pesa. Mgisu made me rethink my decision.

:

Sasa future genuine cases itabidi mtu anakuja na 3 tonnes of sufferation evidence…

Ama mwenye ana uwezo anapatia jamaa kazi badala ya villagers kumpatia pesa

Haha. In that thread I see you umewekwa box. Ulituma kakiru?

Neffa! :smiley:
I was asking admin to put a mark of approval first then as the thread progressed nikaanza kushuku.
That mofo should be banned for life.

@Lecturer M M kuja ujitetee, naona the guy is still here

[ATTACH=full]359430[/ATTACH]

Uyo lecture nashuku @pamba was one of the syndicate…he was so affirmative in everything the con said

They usually use one or two other handles to pull the con. Notice also Master JG had two other support handles actively urging villagers to chip in…i won’t be surprised if the fake handles were the first ones to declare their contributions.

Yes am the one who gave him that masters scholarship akakataa(admin akikubali am willing to attach our inbox convo)…i then reached out to a friend and got him a very good job with a good pay pale usiu pia akakataa and in the process pia mimi akanichomea, am nolonger taken seriously huko…those two incidents raised my antenna! Who would refuse a job that was offering over 200k yet they were begging a day earlier? Am interested to know who else offered him the other job and whether he took it up or not. Btw that was the last time i tried to help any villager…hata scholarships which i would source and give total strangers niliacha

This is very disappointing to hear.
Ukiland hapa sahau mambo ya kusaidia mtu. I just come here for shit and giggles.

Hiyo ya lecturer na kumbuka vile elders walichangamkia…I was also to send nikakuwa busy

Na vile @Purple aliokota matusi mbili even after sending some money. @Lecturer M M kuja kidogo naona last seen ni March 2021 so you are still around.

Lakini Mimi ni lazima unisaidie nioe siste. Tafasali humble request na sitafasali.

The guy is very much around.