Village Egyptologists, Were Ancient Egyptians Blecks?

Support your for or against answer.

Pharaoh Khufu was bleck

2 Likes

Wanubi, Wajaka and some other Nilotes are the descendants of Khufu himself.

2 Likes

Racism as a concept did not exist in ancient Egypt. Assin there was no institutional racism. So infact, Egyptians were of all races. At one time, Nubian kings ruled Egypt

1 Like

2 Likes

There were Egyptian kings called Kimanthii and Wanyoike.
Records exist of tombs with the names Thuita and Muturi inscribed in their walls
How much blacker could they be?

1 Like

Egyptians were not Bantu, Sudan has the most pyramids. Egyptians are the nilotic people.
The bantus were their slaves wakati wa Mose.

1 Like

Bantus Nilotes Cushites are terms synonymous with East Africa. They don’t apply to majority of Africa. . These are just mzungu terms with questionable scientific basis.

1 Like

I assumed I was addressing an East African juu tuko Kenya.

1 Like

I think they can be extended to the rest of Africa as the broader Niger-Congo, Nilo-Saharan and Afro-Asiatic families. There’s a reason why Bantus are said to come from Nigeria/Cameroon.

1 Like

DNA will continue to question all these theories.

1 Like

But of course! Going back even further, Adam and Eve were Black people. God is a Black man (His flesh form)! Sadly, we as a people have allowed racism to fester so much in our minds and hearts that we cannot imagine a situation where we are the “SI unit” of humanity. Ancient Khemet was the blueprint which gave birth to so-called European “culture” because the Neanderthals (whites) led such a primitive lifestyle dwelling in caves, until the Black man civilized him but then he became haughty.

According to Science, genes linked to lighter color are mutations and polymorphisms with significant variability which means that lighter skin colors came later among their (Adam & Eve) descendants, perhaps even after Noah’s flood.

Read more here:

2 Likes