Victor wany ama

Tottenham are about to sign victor wanyama
Wanyama has been a long-term target for Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino
Tottenham are confident in finally securing their long-time target having had an £18m offer turned down for the player 12 months ago.
Wanyama, 24, joined Saints from Celtic for £12.5m three years and is keen to move to White Hart Lane.
Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino is desperate to add quality to his squad although another midfielder, Nabil Bentaleb, is certain to leave.
Marseille striker Michy Batshuayi could be on his way to north London after revealing he is open to a Premier League move.

Waniama atapata number kweli? With Dembele and Dier in the squad

2 Likes

He’s going to waste on the bench as a reserve player. After 3 seasons, the forgotten player no one remembers will move to a lesser club or different league altogether unless he elbows his way to the 1st team.

1 Like

Wanyama, 24,

This is the biggest lie ever told wanyama ako 29 &32.

2 Likes

Number atapata, Tottenham will have more games this coming season and they’ll be targeting silverware, itabidi rotation to sustain a title push.

Plus Dier is their only defensive midfielder so they need cover and its still possible that Pochettino might play both to grind out results or hold on to a lead.

Reminds me of some isht about Nigerian playerTaiye Taiwo celebrating 25th BD in England while twin bro back in Nigerian was turning 33 yrs…

4 Likes

Reminds me of Dennis Oliech,I am sure by football standards the guy is yet to hit 30.I remember him playing for Kamu more than 17 yrs ago.It amazes me how people’s ages reduce rather than increase!!

1 Like

Deno hajadanganya miaka sana hata story yake mtaani watu walisakata naye ball wanajua. Mtu mzee ni Mariga.

Kuna mmoja alikuwa anaitwa Julius Aghahowa. He was 24 yet had served in the military for some years with several wives to boot.

Saints is a feeder club. It’s amazing how every season they lose their best players to other teams.

Wanyama, an Arsenal fan, going to the Lilly Whites? Sheed! Just like when Ballotelli used to play for Inter but is a fan of Milan!

It’s just business. Remember Figo was hated by the Blaugurana fans after moving to Madrid.

Same with Southampton. A season ago they sold almost their entire 1st team, most of them to Liverpool and amazingly went ahead to perform well and finish the league above the same Liverpool which had bought their star players.

1 Like

Saints ni jina lao la utani maanake. Hehehe. They’ve already lost Koeman to Everton. Same with Pochetino to Spurs a while back.

Yea!

Yaani the luhya in Wanyama couldn’t resist the chicken in Tottenham’s logo???

2 Likes