Vera back to her old ways

[COLOR=rgb(209, 213, 216)]I[ATTACH=full]195306[/ATTACH]

Don’t waste your time…this is a screen shot of the video in the link and if am not wrong it’s an old clip
[ATTACH=full]195307[/ATTACH]

Boss , …
This woman never changes…
She will remain an opportunist gold digger and high class hoe all the days if her life…

[ATTACH=full]195323[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]195324[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]195331[/ATTACH]

Can’t wait to see her kids (if & when she gets some)

32 years old, you can’t fight gravity, it always emerges as the winner.

This is the equivalent of a man with a big dong doing the helicopter with his package. Only God knows what the fuck goes on in women’s heads when they do stuff like this.
Lakini wacha nisafishe macho juu kitu ni safi.

time balances everything, hiding nothing hata wafiche na cosmetics

Achana na yeye,let her fuck n cum…its not our problem…She can do whatever she fucking wants with herself…Main thing is she doesn’t mean shit…

20 years to come she won’t be anywhere on our feeds…tumeona wengi tangu enzi za manduli na crazy fashion sense

fyn ghel though

True that

Minus the 10 layers of makeup and the Kes: 450,000/= human hair weave…
Otile Brown finally got to KNOW the real Vera…
But still …
Some of you Niggers will be lining up to hit that given a chance…

[ATTACH=full]195352[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]195353[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]195354[/ATTACH]

She already has one , carefully hidden away in her Mom’s house…
Bure Kabisa …

Just let her be. Most of the guys throwing stones at her are the same guys who visit brothels on the regular

Sijui if you’re old enough to remember Emma Too. That woman is still beautiful to this day.

She looks fake yes but naweza mtomba excess

Foundation ilioshwa Siku moja ikashtua Otile Brown, mjulubengs ikashtuka pia. She must be scary bila make up.

She is a burnt out has-been …
No one really interested in her any more…

[ATTACH=full]195402[/ATTACH]

20 years is too long…
At her current burn out rate with her Naija Sponsors , I recon in the next 5 years…

[ATTACH=full]195403[/ATTACH]

…vera told me,right on my face that,she doesnt care and she doesnt want to live a long life,as in she cant stand being old…let me be open to you guys,you remember the time she was in nairobi diaries there is a lady ,getrude who said that there is something more about vera,and she added that,only God knows what she was talking about…that right there was actually an eye opener…vera is among the senior devil worshippers in the country…i know her friends,sue melani inluded…