venezuelans surviving on rotting meat

The country has turned into a real shit hole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MGbyLUCw5k

And we are surviving on no meat hapa soweto.

Maduro anafaa achukue pesa Na ngunia aende kuishi Russia. Vile naona akibaki Kwa hio kiti. His own people watamfanya kama Colonel Gaddafi

For me, I think I’d rather have no meat then rotten meat. Imagine the countless visits to the loo the next day… Aish hapana

Hehe, Maduro nearly got “assassinated via drone” but he just stood there like a boss/idiot while soldiers scrambled for safety.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CNlD8yBVQ4

kenya economy ikikuwa mbaya hivi atleast unaweza enda ocha and and live off the grid

Unless its the only option they have i dont see why they are eating rotten meat…
Kweni nilazima mtu akule nyama!!!

Most of South American countries eg Argentina Chile Colombia Venezuela lazima wakule nyama. Ni kama kenyas Na ugali

Nevertheless, you cannot justify eating rotten meat with other options available.

ukiwa ulikuwa umezoea nyama ni ngumu sana kutoikula ,mtu kama wewe umezoea majani kama sungura huwezi jua umuhimu wa nyama,umewahi kuona ikimea kwa shamba?

WTH? This sounds like it came from your butthole rather than your brain…

Umesahau Brazil.

Pole kwao, but I think they’re rather lazy. Their economic crisis has been going on for quite a while.

Venezuela is a country that’s almost twice the size of Kenya with 31 million people. It lies on the equator so the climate is rather conducive for farming. My question is why can’t the average person farm and at least raise some chickens??

Bill Gates once asked a rhetorical question:
“If you were living on $2 a day, what would you do to improve your life?”

That’s a real question for the nearly 1 billion people living in extreme poverty today.

Bill Gates’ replied as follows: “Through my work with the foundation, I’ve met many people in poor countries who raise chickens, and I have learned a lot about the ins and outs of owning these birds. (As a city boy from Seattle, I had a lot to learn!) It’s pretty clear to me that just about anyone who’s living in extreme poverty is better off if they have chickens! In fact, if I were in their shoes, that’s what I would do—I would raise chickens.”

The poverty in Venezuela goes beyond the obvious, it’s a mental disposition. Upungufu wa akili.

whatever mbwa hii,unajua nini kuhusu nyama?kula majani yako bila kusumbua,brare fukin shiet

na wewe ukiwa billionaire unaweza shit kwa vichwa ya watu

:D:D:D…your hormones are allover.

sooner than later they will start eating the weak

Soylent Green style!

randy niwache,i can seriously hurt you very easily,i track you and beat the hell out of you

exactly,unfortunately this wont be a movie