Vanity

Good evening,

I would like to invest in Cytonn. How are their returns? Are they high-yielding?

Tell

Tell me more bro. What’s the formula

:D:D:D…yep, 19%

True mbaitu

Who is your mentor?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dgayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

@lovemashbae

You have nailed it on the head.
The amount of cohesion and close knit relations that exists in the low income households, is usually on another level…
That ugali sukuma meal is shared amidst hefty laughter, jest and happiness, but wait siku pesa itaanza kuingia, the happiness flies out through the window literally.

:D:D:D ghaseer…ni avoid women and have one (wife) and focus on what matters.

Watu wengi hawajui ile raha hukuwa at home when mko wote [bros, siz na relatives]…when xmas was XMAS. when school holidays were holidays, when neighbours were neighbours. Twas a big family. We used to sleep late at night juu kila mtu alikuwa na stori. Nothing can buy such experience

Upuss … wanaume mtengeneze pesa, mlipie makunguru zenu, malaya, bastard kids, MWK, side kick, hadi potential ur currently marking on.

Just another stage of life, feeling sad ju umekafunga ni kama kufeel sad ju you’ve realized what adulthood is after remembering what childhood was, kila stage ina shida zake, just find a way to cope before uzee uingie na ukuletee shida zake mpya

i feel like those who say so ni wale wenye wameshamake it but assumed money solves/substitutes every problem they previously had or one that has come up. truth of the matter is kuwa na pesa ni raha, and you only start noticing those other issues coz money ceases to be your main focus once you get it. My theory is that a human being normally functions well when they have an issue/s making their heads spin. That’s why you’ll see 1st world countries, which have no issues with basic needs like us, start manufacturing problems such as recognition of sijui gays, transgenders, kujiita his/hers and such. Meanwhile, a poor person will be struggling to survive, enough to not notice such baseless issues, and will use their free time to bond and have a laugh with friends and family, as that is what he can afford. Bottom line is, make your own money ndio ukuje ujionee izo emptiness the rich wanasema, dont use their words of consolation to remain poor because if you ask the rich to give up their wealth they wont.

That is a totally disastorous thought.
If you are not interested in earning money, you will never have it. So, how can you find nything positive in the fact that you don’t know when you’ll have the next meal: tomorrow or in a week? That is called absolute poverty. Of course, being rich or financially free doesn’t mean that you’ll be happy as well. More than that, eveybody understands happiness in personal way. Some consider breakfast to be happiness, others want to build a house for being happy, etc.
Do you really think that living on the streets without any money in the pocket can be called a happy life? Do you think that there is no sadness in the eyes of homeless people who have no place to go? You are definetely wrong.
I think that it is logical to earn the money, so that your children will live much safer than you, so that they will always have a loaf of bread and won’t starve.
If you don’t support this idea, you are going to die in absolute poverty.