Valentines

My prospects have changed but my campus days were so grim that I have never been able to warm up to this day. I remember back then during one of the valentines I had very nice lunch with my girlfriend and exchanged gifts. She had informed me that she’ll be going home afterwards so we wouldn’t spend the night together of course I accepted and asked her to pass by my room as she says bye…Wa dem kukuja alikuwa na very nice make-up na amevaa mpaka heels … Akani-hug goodbye kwa haraka eti anaachwa na mabeshte wake wenye wanaenda nao kwa stage. That night I did not sleep needless to say hata simu zangu hakushika. Good thing same day her friend who was dating a town lawyer got burnt with hot-water by the lawyer’s wife. I laughed till my balls ran dry. We broke up soon after so hiyo hekaya ya kumwagiliwa maji sijawahi ambiwa hadi wa leo.

Next up is this girl I had hooked up with a few weeks before valentines and it was nice coz I had already gotten to second base and was looking forward to fvcking her. On that day we were so touchy in the club kissing etc until I couldn’t hold back longer. So nikaamua twende kejani…kufika dem anakataa niguse poosy…kuuliza WTF?? akanishow ananyesha…I was so mad she hadn’t told me earlier. At least I could have looked for someone who can deliver the goods. I had to feel the pad to believe her. Tukalala…then asubuhi anaanza kusema eti “it seems I am only interested in sex” hata sikumjibu…

Next up is this girlfriend that we were in the process of breaking up with. Ile design ya kunyamaziana as you hope she gets the hint and leave. Prior to valentines…I had hooked up with another ka-laptop lady that was quite flexible and very jovial. Hiyo siku nikakashow it’s just me and her…went to tao got her some gifts and had them packaged nicely. Unbeknownst to me my GF had left Kisumu at night akatravel na easy coach akafika kwa hao 6:00 am. I had to act fast and hide the gifts…eti she couldn’t stay away from her love on valentines. I was so mad and confused at the same time. Sema kwenda mteja the whole day na kutoroka keja just in case the ka-laptop girl gets clever.

And many many more. This time I have plenty of pussy to hit on but I am sitting out. I won’t be with anyone nitakuwa tu hapa k-talk nikichill.

9 Likes

Beta male hadi dna. Hayo two.

4 Likes

HADI KWA SETTINGS.

nice mini-series past valentine hekayas, but ujue bado tunangoja hekaya ya “Next up is this two 18yr olds i kamuad…”

Not you again…

1 Like

PRIS don’t talk about betas or alphas when you have that avatar…

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES.

2 Likes

You have a problem with guys fucking 18 year olds, problem with dudes bragging…you are asking people to be humble…Man!?

[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][SIZE=7]COMPREHENSION!!!
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=7]WHY YOU WHINING LIKE A BITCH?[/SIZE]

Stop trying too hard…quoting yourself is proof enough you’re insane…on that thread you were all over the place like a bitch…switching tampons as if you had bled the entire uterus. You like seeing red?..on your pads? on your threads it’s all red. It’s not even me you were replying to dumbass! every one sees the shame shit in you.

1 Like

nani amenyima ule mwingine mcoondu kwati yenu wawili @Mkufuu na @D-Stunt: Gilboa.

4 Likes

YOU WROTE A WHOLE PARAGRAPH AS A REPLY TO AN INSANE PERSON. WHO IS REALLY INSANE HERE? YOU ARE A BITCH ASS NIGGA AND I WILL KEEP REMINDING YOU THAT,

BITCH ASS NIGGA.

hehehe…
valentine is overrated

1 Like

People with a low IQ like you should have a low voice and write in small letters too. I see some red there…still bleeding? Go take some iron tablets bitch.

1 Like

Hahaha

BITCHES LIKE YOU SHOULDN’T EVEN BE SPEAKING LEST THEY COUGH OUT THEIR SMALL BRAINS.

LONELY BITCH!

We’ll talk when you get pregnant bitch…This bleeding is too much and hope that baby doesn’t bark in CAPS too. Fuck off.

Hii inamaanisha?

But @Mkufuu for real arent you above 30? When will you know that its time and its time to eeerrrr… mature?

Sure I am…Wait a minute… I think I didn’t get your question right? Could you rephrase that?

1 Like

He he he he he he he!

You two are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaani!