Valentines Day Gift Gateway, Gift Ideas

Morning Good People!

Yeah i know! We shall debate the validity & meaning of valentines day someother day, i wasn’t born & bred in this town (Nairobi) so i need help on places someone can take a special one on Valentines day (Keep in mind we both be working the next day).

What are are some good hotels romatic cottages one can hang out for a night within the vicinity of Nairobi?

Any special gift ideas,( i have got her jewelry before) Pink handles help as well.
ps: why am i concerned? she could be ‘the one’ whats a guy to do when he finds one that loves to cook, loves fitness! (She lifts btw, we go train tog & she spots me in the gym).

3 Likes

Love is an illusion. As simple as that.

2 Likes

Uchumi. Damage = 1k
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4C2aslWAAAIcag.jpg http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/138/reece.JPG

19 Likes

Mimi mambo ya gifts huwa imenishinda kapsaaa. The gift you get her this year must surpass last year’s. Apart from Valentine’s, there are anniversaries, birthdays, special occasions like graduations, not to mention the “normal holidays” (Christmas, New Year bla bla). It’s all very stressful. I dread receiving gifts from people, because it means I must “revenge”. And corporations have latched onto the madness. They start advertising Valentine’s special offers immediately after New Year’s, Easter giveaways immediately after Valentine’s, and so on. If it was up to me I’d just do away with gift giving altogether.

6 Likes

peleka mtu leleshwa gataway Kitengela

2 Likes

True bro, for i gift only birthday, valentines & christmass. And maybe when I travel. Women (most) love gifts so gift we must

2 Likes

:eek: As with most things in life we can argue what is real and what is an illusion till we join Plato and Socretes for more debates in the afterlife

2 Likes

Hii upuzi ya wazungu tulikataa kitambo. Tunataka vitu kama Dry fry Day, Mpango wa kando day, Polygamy day, Shika momo day, Shika mfupa day, na HKM day. Ni hayo tu.

14 Likes

Msvheeeeew

It is the thought that counts

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]82093[/ATTACH]

11 Likes

Hee! If I know you are broke nitakubali otherwise hehehe anyway take a lady to a nice quiet dinner, and ukue umembuyia dress na viatu za kuvaa to that dinner then go home/ somewhere nice, achieve threshold manenos baas!

1 Like

Its okay I will take a rain check

Mimi vitu za birthdays niliambia mtu awachie watoto wajibambe na Valentines hiyo sitambuangi.

2 Likes

What is in it for me? Put yourself in my shoes

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Was thiking of a nice dinner as well, lazima dress n shoes? She has a ton of shoes (which woman doesn’t?)
Hiyo threshold ni ya hawa young blood sisi tusha zeeka! Hat trick { x3) is my current PR (personal record)

1 Like

I am glad I am not in a relationship at this time.

2 Likes

Upus,ni school fees ya watoto next term nitatafuta ama ni Valentine’s nikupeleke,the moment mwanamuke alikubali nimuoe mapenzi ajue ni kwa kitanda.Birthday za watoto wawekanga siku moja nafanya bash,problem solved.

7 Likes

[ATTACH=full]82097[/ATTACH]
this is funny now, nyeri kawnty tings:D:D

1 Like

So hiyo siku kuna enda aje? You wake go to work, jioni una rudi home tu ugali, matumbo na mchicha, with a glass of maziwa mala kama any other day? Or kuna elaborate survival guides for that day?

3 Likes