Uwesmakende marries white woman

It should work on both sides of the pond. If they are happy in Kenya wakae huko…if they want to move to the US waende…

Nakumbuka tu wazee wamevaa kofia za roho israeli wakisema in deeply accented swahili: - Kwa zapapu mila ya ki hinti ki kwampa musijana akiolewa wasasi wake wanapereka mahali kwa kichana, sis kama wasee, tunatai mahali kudoka kwa familia ya msijana.

Because that man cant speak English

how many people who cannot speak swahili or local languages marry locals? How come we never hear about them in the nyews?

Because they use English to communicate… Na uwache ujinga mjamaa… Tumia akili

Hapa umeniangusha. So if Kikuyu men are not marrying white women inamaanisha “wamelemewa”… I thought it should be something that is celebrated i.e. here is an African man who doesn’t seem to seek the validation of white women.

I did not mean kulemewa as in wameshindwa. I actually meant what you are seyying. Hawataki kapsaa. I am not a very good writer. My work involves stats and numbers so kuandika is not my mien.

Bukusus we rule the world.

half the kikuyu youth population are biologically LUHYA. this is a proven fact. the sapere men kina @Addi Teacher kazi ni kukunywa illicit alcohol na bangi na taxin. meanwhile the luhya diaspora in central inasaidia kuongeza tyranny of numbers

Fortunately for us, our Islamic teachings are very clear and we are not allowed to marry non muslims

Dumb white chick marries a dumb orongutan from Bungoma, hah! Nothing special, they have no impact on Bungoma’s collectively low-IQ. I mean the dumb white girl had come to ‘evangelize’ to some of the most religious people in the world! If you’re going to marry a white chick, she better be smart.

Unaongelea kuhusu 'Bush"…my friend also

Gone are the days of jang’os marrying Jungu women.Sai ni Bukusuland.

All the best to him atleast ame represent waruya wote kenya

…bush… Ni nani…

This is not true.

hebu kumbusha bibi ya ben kitili

Sisi ata tukikula madawa tunazalisha banae