Usinunue hii gari kama hauna pesa. Utaona moto

Hii gari ni fiti sana ukiendesha na ukiimaintain poa. I have a relative who has owned discoveries since the early 2000s. He just upgrades the models. Siri ni moja. You must be LOADED, not some middle class wannabe. Kama huwezi afford kuipeleka service Inchcape or a similar decent garage for Landrovers, tafadhali kubali mfuko yako na usiinunue. Starehe ni gharama.

Shida huanza when some wannabe buys a discovery halafu he starts cutting corners, skipping service, and using roadside mechanics.

7 Likes

Niliona dave mani alibuy second hand na inam serve. I think essentially it boils down to the care you take on these things

1 Like

That guy is loaded by Kenyan standards so an old landrover haiwezi mhemesha. A guy who spends over $1000 eating out every month is not going to feel the pinch. You don’t have to be a genius but if you look at how much he spends on his youtube channel, you will get the idea that the dude is loaded.

1 Like

Every 50k kms utarusha anything between 500k to 1m. But service utapata ni mzuri sana. Jalango has kept his in pristine condition always.

1 Like

Uliskia wapi he spends anywhere close to that. Ako na a hundred sponsors kwa lineup

Who sponsors his trips abroad?? Plus sio mara moja ama mbili ameonyesha receipts na akasema he is not sponsored. Most of his videos are self-sponsored and he shows receipts. That guy is loaded by Kenyan standards that’s why he can maintain an old landrover without sweating. Wewe jaribu with your peanuts utatii.

3 Likes

I stopped watching him juu alikuwa na vibe flani fake but more power yo him then. Mi ni champe ya Lc 70

1 Like

Mimi I watch juu he reviews local restaurants and I visit the restaurants sometimes.

1 Like

Kuna gari ikukuharibikia ka msitu itabidi utafute flatbed maka Nairobi

1 Like

Range Rover unaweza ingia Dem mkia standings

1 Like

Discovery are good cars key is maintenance

No they are not

How did you come to this conclusion? Jamaa posts eating at places like Sonford.

https://x.com/geoffsirumba/status/1775089988473868594

You have got to be kidding me fish 80/- inatoka wapi coz hii ya njaruo huwa overpriced mbaya. Good to see sonford bado anashikilia mahasora. We used to frequent hapo na Munyiri fish and chips tukiwa high school

1 Like

Basically it becomes a Guinea pig for him and his apprentices.

1 Like

A good comprehensive service cost me 25k last time i did on my CRV. Fluids change, all round new brake pads and small miscellaneous stuff. And am good to go for many months

2 Likes

Probably some chinese fish pond raised

I thought this place burned down

Ilirudi

1 Like

Kuna kavits kalifanya hivi tukabadisha radiator cap ,it turned out fine,damage 1200. ukipelekea a mech who is greedy atakukula pesa ushangae

2 Likes