Ushawahi Vamiwa Na Rural Guests / Relatives Kwako, Wakaa Mpaka Ukalose Patience Na Wao?

Story kama hizi ndizo zinaletanga mambo ya watu kokosana. Mara cousin yako amekukulia pipi ukiwa job.

A man with a functional brain should not entertain fellow men to idle around in his house. The first thing they will eat is his own wife

Hiyo we agree na wife that neither of our families can stay more than a week ikienda sana 2 weeks…but sana sana unapatanga ni familia ya kina bibi ndio hukuja kukaa… uliza @Agwambo vile sister in law wake aliishi kwao akoenda local collage

I know someone who hosted his friend. The guy alikuwa amefika Kanairo kutafuta job. So this guy hosts his buddy while hes job hunting. Most of the days the the jobless guy would be homr with wife alone while the host went to work… …long story short… jamaa alitombewo bibi… it was noisy n messy

Scheme baridi au moto

Most men marry and they forget who they really are. They bring in women who want nobody around so that they continue sitting on the man proper and in secret. This is a weakness of the whites being imported.
You can have people around but ensure they understand that any healthy adult should work or be working towards earning a living. Keeping people idling like cattle is destroying them. Put them to work. Bad ones will run.

Scheme naree

Not easy to do in a town

Wee mzee water under the bridge ibaki water under the bridge.Relas wa wife wenye mwanaume anafaa ku entertain should be young prewall females only.Wanaume wajipange.Unless wakuje na waishi kwa SQ kama umewachora job kwa store ya wines and spirits ama shop yako ya electronics as they get their footing na wakiiba hata bob wanarudishwa ocha direct.Enigma is lucky because the wife’s brothers are older than Enigma kwa hivyo wanaona shame on them kujaribu kunyemelea kuishi kwa manshen ya Enigma.

Times have really changed.

I remember my grandpa raised almost 100 people a day in his compound. Some were neighbors kids, some long distance relas, children, some were passerbys heading to unknown destinations, uncles, aunts etc.

And it was fun having such a crowd. SHamba mnachangamkia chap chap, swimming here and there, kuchoma nyama during sherehes, evening stories, etc.

I SALUTA MY GRANDPARENTS FOR FEEDING SUCH A CROWD. THEY WERE POOR, BUT THEY ENSURED EVERYONE ATE.

All fun until stranger hosted by grandpa atombe sistako mercilessly before disappearing in the sunset.

SO BE IT.

KUTOMBA TULITOMBA NEIBAS KWELI KWELI.

CAPITALISM IMEHARIBU NYINYI AKILI

Nigga Uko blunt Mbaya :D:D

Thank you man. Kila mtu siku hizi alifika akaanza kuringa sasa… you just help and forget.

Hii mwaka nilikaliwa na relatives kama ngombe. It was so bad those niggas brought over their gf. Bana ilibido tu nihamie 1 br na nishw majamaa party is over. CV nayo home imechafuka mbaya mbaya but am not bothering to explain to fools.

That’s your elder brother unaongea hivyo about him? Like someone you’ve come out of the same womb with? Bro I’d do anything for my bro…like whatever whether it’s financially or morally I’ll do it. When you reach those low moments in life wao ndio hukujali.

2thesalonian3:10 Foreven when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

Yaani he had the audacity kumove in his girlfriend na amehostiwa? Hio ni madharau

Nilijua kumeharibika ile day yenye dem wake alitumia 5 liters of Rinsun oil within 2 weeks na normally inaisha in three months

Private life, nil stress.