Useless entitled Nairobi biaches

Huo ni ushenzi grade 1. Sunday kuna mwingine aliniambia tukutane buru only for her to show up with her mannerless sister expecting niwanunulie pombe halafu nidrop sistake. What cheek?!! I told her to her face aelekee jiwe na kujitoa.
The transaction should have ended the moment it was announced wako watatu.

It sure doesnā€™t get any more betachieth than this

1 Like

ā€¦@agwambo aliona foursome imejipaā€¦

The moment u saw her with that gang ungeabort landing

:D:D Sisi tunacheza life game easy mode, yeye anachezea god mode.

@Agwambo you should stick to lanyes

:D:D:D:D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVtuDG6gcUo

Agwass vile nimeishi kukuaminia umeniangusha sana elder

Bonobo comment of the week. Kwani kujenga ocha ni sign ya making it in life? You sound like a bonobo cousin who used to think everyone is stupid for not conforming. SAA hii ako karibu retirement and all he has to show for all those years ni mansion ushago, a grounded lorry and a few zebus.

Dem Nairobi asikuchagulie club mnakutanaā€¦ huwa wanaongea na waitress anaongeza price kiasi kwa kila drinkā€¦ na agwas where was the issue si ungekuwa mkali and insist they pay for their own billsā€¦ girls might pretend to hate you when you are assertive lakini it also turns them on in some way

Jaluo @Agwambo amezoea malaya wa 200 bob. sasa kutomba dem wa kawaida ni ngumu

Nimekuguza mahali chief?

@Agwambo the Enigmatic one. The story highlights the reality in Nairobi. I thank you for that.

However, you failed when you accepted that Rubbish. Infact ungefika uwache the friends wakilewa ukampige quickie kwa Gari ama nearby lodgo. Kisha ndio urudi ukiongea vile unataka.

Pia the lady must be clear if you can bang her si kukupea stupid lectures motivational.

Donā€™t entertain trash Enigma

ā€¦it was a case of @Agwambo applying Pythagoras theorem to get laidā€¦hii ndio tulikuwa tunaita kuchora Gizaā€¦

Yaani you wasted 152 Safaricom shares just like that :smiley:

The question ni ulikuwa una expect nini venye uliambiwa wamekuja watatuā€¦ usort mmoja then mwingine abaki hana fom like an extruder

I experienced the same shit last from a girl i really liked but had wisely decided to keep a distance due to her fake standards.
To cut the long story short i bump into her somewhere and my small head offers to drop her since it was already past curfew hours. on my way back after dropping her i scratch something in the middle of the road which was floodedā€¦i drive on but kuamka the following day i realise the damageā€¦20k gone!
A week later she calls me for drinks at some local kufika i find 10 or so ladies ati ni birthday party ya one of them ā€¦bought my drink then bought them one bottle of whisky nikaondoka. Waitress tried to give me their bill nikakataa na nikaendaā€¦i think it was over 20kā€¦sijawai hata muomba hio kitu yake tena

Wewe ni beta chieth male. Ungefake phone call umalaysia

Wacha hio. Hizo ni ten bags of cement jamaa amekojolea. Sii hata angetumi mama yake 1500 anunue nyama na samaki ambariki. That said, wanaume wengi ni ngā€™ombe at the prospect of pussy. Learn to ignore the dangled pussy and all power is yours.