USA Bully?---threatens Germany

Germany should not even care the US forces presence. I guess they must be saving some cool resources on military spending.

umeffi
@T.Vercetti umbwer.

so many BONOBOs without knowledge first after world war 2 germany were not allowed to hold a standing army as part of repatriations of instigating a war so is Germany those nations have very radical right wings which if allowed to have a military the mightiness of US of A will be diluted like KEG. Do you think what would prevent Japan oor Germany from having nuclear war heads in a record of 24 months…

Umejaza ujinga.

Team China usiniletee. Enda utetee huyo mchinku wa jana. Nimeacha poyoloko akiwa,one man army.

He took Crimea because there were ethnic russia majority there… So it was about Russian ethnic nationalism… Nothing else… Apart from that he has no further interest. Its just like China and Taiwan… Ethnic han chinese… I am sure China will also take over Taiwan in the future just like Russia did to Crimea… Coz of ethnic Chinese nationalism

Pre and post world wars treaties are being questioned by individual countries. Angalia hapa nyumbani between Egypt and Ethiopia. It’s a narrative that will not be wished away…

So we should let Somalia also annex north eastern province juu it has ethnic Somalis??

Kenyan Somalis themselves will fight us to death to be reunited with Somalia today… If Somalia became prospeous and stable… They are only hanging out with us coz Somalia is unstable. But if Somalia becomes stable even Somali govt will destabilize North Eastern through proxies to have one somali nation

German citizens (not politicians) have overwhelmingly polled to have the bases scrapped all together. The USSR threats that existed during the cold war are now null and void!!

Is that right? The Russian guy is taking over the whole of Ukraine and here you are talking about null and void?

Utakuwa Team Africa lini ama kazi kulamba whites matako.

Says the fellow sucking Xi Jinping’s cock.

Nionyeshe wapi nishawahi support China

Only after Western instigated colour revolution. They wanted to kick admit Ukraine to NATO and completely sorround Russia but Putin called their bluff. Well a nation in conflict can’t join NATO and putin being the master of frozen conflicts, Ukraine will never join the alliance.

Ni nini imekuleta hapa? Whose cock do you suck? Putin’s or Xi Jinping’s? Or both?

Because you are emotional at me, I assume you are here to defend your master. Or maybe you are just confused. I’m out.

Germany was taking care of itself up to world war 2, they are closer to most former Soviet states!!
Germans can handle any threat!! They aren’t sissies, economically they are holding euro together!!
US better of taking care of it’s own stupid mistakes, Iraq,Libya , Afghanistan, etc

Realignment. So, in conclusion tuseme Team China mmepata a new ally?

From now on you guys are Team China, Russia and Germany?

Actually this makes because most of you are anti-Semitic so Germany fits right in with your overall narrative. Moving on.

Haha… yeah because supporting germany and russia, germany makes you anti-semetic… You liberals are funny. Most conservatives and right wing in the west are pro-russia while you liberals hate russia the big bad bully. And Germany and Israel are close allies.

Just because you suck Trump’s cock doesn’t mean I am into your hobbies.