US launches missile strike against Syria

nineteen-eighty-four

Trump daughter was heartbroken by news :The father could not see her daughter heart broken !

Same monkeys talking different language when they want to gain public support.
[ATTACH=full]92767[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]92768[/ATTACH]

I meant, blonde as this sounds, they should have sent those highly trained seals to just go kill the guy , I know they can’t do that because it is open interference , so then maybe the CIA would have done some good here, recruit someone near Assad to do the job for the USA.
Isn’t it too much work for the CIA to be equipping/ funding the rebels chini ya maji

Clinton attacked Bosnia, to divert attention from Monica Lewinsky scandal, wonder what is been diverted here.

Instigating war to advance their own private agenda

How much is democracy worth? These rebels as much as they might have good intentions should have factored the impossibility of their task, they should also have looked to Libya and Afghanistan and Iraq for post-rebellion situations, had they done that they would have shelved their plans for a time when Assad would be weaker, sasa after hio ‘patriotism’ yote even if Assad leaves today the cost of rebuilding, the loss of lives, the fragmented society will do them in, war is outrageously costly.

Yep. Nimeshangaa sana.

I am just harassing the guy

:D:D:D:D ni sawa tuu

Langley is the culprit for the chemical attack. They are good at starting wars

Waiting to see what Russia will do / say about this, although the USA apparently informed Russian Prior

[ATTACH=full]92771[/ATTACH]

Can such a drastic action be taken purely based on emotions?
It’s going to be a long 4 years of terrible decisions for the Americans.

@Chifu you beat me to it. Power “corrupts the mind”
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8yJ-kSUAAAJQSN.jpg

It’s a case of wag-the-dog. Considering how unpopular Trump is in his backyard Assad na mwenzake huko North Korea wanaweza jipata kubaya.

The last time america hit Assad/putin asset…carpet bombing was done all the way raqqa…not counting the kalibr cruise missiles . I can bet these hits were not anywhere near Assad. America aint that stupid.

Hehe I love how you are thinking but do you know who is protecting Assad. Putin done put his best men to guard him…Americans can’t risk shooting putins men when they are on the back foot in syria.

Following live updates on RT https://www.rt.com/news/383785-us-missiles-syrian-army/

Nangojea nione Putin atasema nini

I give no fuck as long no African is dying