UrbanTones Vs Gengetones

Both sang by young youths trying to make it. But Urbantones vijanaa wanakaa wa colle, clean cut and the vixens wanakaa madem wa colle cute, petite vile napenda. I have chewed afew college bimbos and i let them select their own music playlist in my jaloppys music sistem and they like to play and sing to urbantones. Meanwhile…Gengetone seemed disorganized, vijanaa wa jaba na thug looking young men only singing about kidungi, copper na sex and their vixens walikuwa wamechapa. My only question is how urbantone guys go about the beats…can’t they get copyright strikes coz their beats are from hit songs of the past. Anyways i like to flow with current changes in music industry hata kama mimi ni paka mzee…that way i can relate well with the young college bimbos. Btw wao husema am old but cool to hang out with as i can relate to their style

1 Like

Hold up player…urbantones ni mawhat those?

Bado umekwamia mwomboko na benga?

1 Like

I’m beginning to understand why people here tease you so much.

1 Like

Fafanua…

mzee sijui ni nini unaongelea

1 Like

Stick to your disco matanga ghaseer.

1 Like

Hehehe this line in one of those gengetones cracked me up, ati ‘tenda wema pewa tako.’ Anyway these are not songs you can listen with respectable people

Am in my late 30s and i listen to the music so i can understand their way of thinking. Ukitaka kubomoa nyumba lazima uingie ndani…i have been able to chew lots of college kids coz i relate with them somehow.

2 Likes

tafuta samido aimbe mwomboko

Kijana focus na bibi yako uache kulipia malaya rent. Now you are listening to some crappy music sang by youths who have no direction in life so that you can use it to fuck some campus bimbo?
Wewe unafaa uchapwe viboko.

2 Likes

Says a peasant who can’t give a damsel 30bob awekelee bet na 20bob ya credo. Am fucking gals you can only imagine of

Sounds za Gen Z. Upuzi tiktok influenced genre. Wacha rhumba/ohangla itambe. Timelessness is the key!

1 Like

I also listen to Rhumba, Zouk, zilizopendwa. I listen to everything

1 Like

Dem Ako jaba wako very wet. Fact

You are using money to fuck campus girls. How miserable can you be? You cant fuck a woman without spending on her. You spent over 5k on some random whore you found in Klub Image and you didnt even end up fucking her, 5k gone down the drain. You are a grown man in your late 30s with a wife and kids and you are still chasing campus girls. Are you suffering from midlife crisis?

Pilipili usiyoila yakuwashia ni? Yes am using money to get laid…we all do in one way or another. Iko shida? Uko na kiwaru coz you envy how i get laid by spending on pengtins which you can’t. Meza maji kiwaru kiteremke

2 Likes

Gotha

Why should I envy someone who uses money to lay whores? Get serious bro. I dont need money to lay women, mi hurusha Kiswahili na ikikataa naachana nao naendea next. Wewe unatumia pesa sisi tunapewa free, who is the loser here?
You even paid rent for a whore alafu unakuja kulia huku vile you were shortchanged. You invested in a whore’s flourishing pussy business. Get a life nigga punguza kelele. Na ununulie bibi dress mzuri si kumuacha na matambara na unalipia malaya rent.

Kuna hii Ngoma “finish kumalo” good beat but what’s finish kumalo @MTINGIZA_KITANDA