upuss!

I came across the below article and I think ni upuss, wot say you talkers? [ATTACH=full]45688[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]45689[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]45690[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]45691[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]45692[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]45693[/ATTACH]

screeched, wailed, his believes…nimechoka, and those are only a few…

2 Likes

Relaaax and Say “Heil Fuhrer!!”

2 Likes

Heil Hiedler! ( i am standing at 'tion with my right hand outstretched!)…

1 Like

And then march forward without bending the knee

2 Likes

Na huyu rachel anakaa ni mofaya

mluhya alienda akikaukaga au bado anavumilia kuwa bwanake?

Faux news

2 Likes

36 bloggers at work!!

1 Like

Propaganda war at work

Hiyo tungojee salon ifunguliwe sina copy

Whoever wrote that should be incarcerated; I am no Cord fanatic but hate it when people begin to attack family lives. Raila, too, is human. I am sure even a hardcore jubilee sycophant like @Wakanyama cannot endorse this.
That’s a new low. Again this is Kenya and anything is expected but we wont be taking some sh.it sitting down. Only that.

5 Likes

How do you say ‘only that’ in dholuo??

Asking for my neighbours wife

WORD

How his marriage is fairing is of least importance to this nation. We are only interested in his next stunt now that tear gas Monday is off.

1 Like

Umeffi. Babuon should just retire and we forget that he was castrated by BABA MOI mzee mwenyewe. Kenya si ya mamake

1 Like

On this, I will defend Raila Odinga on behalf of his wife! Why spread such uncouth and irresponsible rumors about a respectable Lady who rarely ventures to the public unless need be?

3 Likes

i wish the same would be said when waiguru was under attack:confused:

4 Likes

THE FACT IS, IDA AND RAILA ARE NOT GETTING ALONG ANY MORE. FOR THE RECORD, IDA IS STAUNCHLY ANGLICAN AND DOES NOT CONDONE SOME THINGS.

IDA HAS RELOCATED FROM KAREN TO THEIR RURAL HOME CITING GRIEF AT THE LOSS OF HER SON, FIDEL. THE EXCUSE SHE HAS GIVEN IS THAT SHE WANTS TO BE NEAR HIS GRAVE.

HII NI KITU SISI INSIDERS WA JUBILEE TULIJUA KITAAAAAAAAMBO LAKINI WE SAID LET THE GUY WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE (UHURU AND MAGGIE, FOR EXAMPLE, WACHA TU!).

ACTUALLY, RAILA’S ERRATIC BEHAVIOUR IN THE RECENT PAST, INCLUDING THREATENING TO STORM A POLICE STATION,IS BEING BLAMED ON HER ABSENCE; SHE IS/WAS HIS NUMBER ONE ADVISER.

THE WRITE-UP ABOVE IS HOWEVER CRAP; IDA IS UNLIKELY TO FILE A COURT CASE AGAINST HER HUSBAND, ALTHOUGH OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS SHE HAS BEEN DISAGREEING WITH HIM MORE PUBLICLY. REMEMBER WHEN SHE SAID AS A MOTHER SHE COULD NOT CELEBRATE UHURU’S ISSUES AT THE HAGUE? THERE IS A STORY BEHIND THAT TOO, FOR ANOTHER DAY.

1 Like

The not only attacked Waiguru but also her CHILDREN. AND NOW YOU SEE THEM CRYING CROCODILE TEARS HERE.

5 Likes