Ungrateful Somalia

http://i.imgur.com/3Kv36CK.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwFA3zm8pRM

http://i.imgur.com/HjyKJif.png

Somalia has the 2nd longest coast in Africa at 3,000KM. They are determined to get even more ocean at the expense of Kenya. On plenty of Somalian websites they are always talking of Kenya taking advantage of Somalia and stealing its resources.

Ungrateful maafakaz!!!

They are like the Arabs who get aid and assistance from the west but it the long run they turn against them

This thing started ~2012. Bado haijakamilika?

How come all our neighbors are trying to shaft us in the ass?

leave them they need us more these idiots and every other idiot in EA

Coz your ass is beautiful

coz they are threatened by our influence in the region

they’re fighting q losing battle

Asante ya punda ni mateke.

It’s time we Kenyans took an extremely Nationalist stance. Anyone who encroaches on our Country, our Political and commercial interests, within or outside our borders, should be taken as a serious enemy and dealt with in all ways possible. Assassinated with accuracy and precision. Kagame Style. These people are scheming our downfall South, North, West and East. It’s time we checkmated them. Well, after we are done with our political issues.

“Ungrateful somalia”

Let me tell something about the sea border dispute between Kenya and Somalia:

First the dispute begun in 2009 when Kenya claimed Somalia dip water territorial sea, before that the border line run [SIZE=16px]adjacent to that of land border, Kenya wants to change that.

Second, this sea territory belonged to Somalia since 1960, so no Somalia is not claiming Kenya sea, or trying to acquire more sea but they are trying to keep what was already theirs.
[/SIZE]
Here is a clear picture of how wrong Kenya is: Look at this picture below,Somalia claims border line adjacent to land border, which stood since 1960.

Kenya claims, dip territorial of Somalia sea passed land border line, which gives Kenya access to reach even close to Mogadishu, so the point is Kenya never challenged Somalia when they had strong government, now with the weak gov, Kenya is trying to steal Somalia sea, any non bias person will point out how Kenya is in the Wrong here.[ATTACH=full]57877[/ATTACH]

Rudi ukae uko serre.

True. That’s what I remember.

But you forgot to mention the fact that our border with Tanzania is latitudinal, which gives us a triangle-shaped sea.

You also forgot to mention the fact that we’ve helped Somalia a lot. They owe us.

Tupigane yaishe. Mwenye atashinda achukue.

Lol, the fact Kenyan allowed Tanzania to outsmart them, has nothing to do with Somalia, that is Kenya alone fault my friend…

More so, when it comes rightful land ownership, there is no such thing as we did favor for you, or you owe us one… emotion and politics are separate, you have to understand Somalia case is in line with international law, Kenya not so much but emotions, we deserve this or that or Tanzania this, that or ungrateful Somalia that. So its bit hypocrisy to paint Somalia as ungrateful when all they want is to preserve what is is their’s.

The whole world had given up on Somalia. Read that again - the whole world.

We didn’t. We went and helped them, and succeeded where others failed.

But isn’t that bit cognitive dissonance now? When also Kenya is trying to take advantage of weak Somalia & trying to steal rightful Somalia sea waters, even though they will fail. My friend your argument is based on futile emotion, not legitimacy international law, when the courts decide, only the international maritime law will speak volume.

[ol]
[li][SIZE=16px]“Normally, the baseline from which the territorial sea is measured is the low-water line along the coast as marked on large-scale charts officially recognized by the coastal state. This is either the low-water mark closest to the shore, or alternatively it may be an unlimited distance from permanently exposed land, provided that some portion of elevations exposed at low tide but covered at high tide (like mud flats) is within 12 nautical miles (22 km; 14 mi) of permanently exposed land. Straight baselines can alternatively be defined connecting fringing islands along a coast, across the mouths of rivers, or with certain restrictions across the mouths of bays. In this case, a bay is defined as “a well-marked indentation whose penetration is in such proportion to the width of its mouth as to contain land-locked waters and constitute more than a mere curvature of the coast. An indentation shall not, however, be regarded as a bay unless its area is as large as, or larger than, that of the semi-circle whose diameter is a line drawn across the mouth of that indentation”. The baseline across the bay must also be no more than 24 nautical miles (44 km; 28 mi) in length.”[/SIZE][/li][/ol]
As I QUOTED above that is the international maritime law, which validate Somalia claim…

Kenya claim impossible.
[ATTACH=full]57891[/ATTACH]

The title of this thread is just perfect, wallahi.