Unethical Marketing/Impunity

And you fiud, where did I say you have bamba? Please quote me nione, kubaff!

I am not @spax plz.
Can u plz do some breathing exercises before you get an unnecessary heart attack!:slight_smile:
while at it, punguza whinning banaaa.
Great wkend!

3 Likes

@ladyp, knock yourself out now. I won’t see anything you write. As @Nattydread would say, “Boohoo!”.

1 Like

:D:D:DGuka, are you ignoring others and stalking me??

guka unajua kutumia white space… makes for easier reading

2 Likes

^^^^No! I love the Anti-Jakuonist News Network!

(@Nattydread)

1 Like

Very true , just the other day Nairobi water behaved like mungiki collecting illegal fee from its customers. Most if not all government agencies are turning to collecting illegal money from innocent Kenyans

1 Like

Let that be written on your epitaph when you die, you spent 2 1/2 decades fighting someone who doesn’t have the slightest clue of who you are but you somehow won???:D:D:rolleyes:

1 Like

pwegegege this is the matusi that got him mad on this post, when you tell someone the bitter truth it really does hurt him

1 Like

Could it be because they know that Kenyans do not focus their indignation but just walk around with a general air of having been screwed? If Nairobi Water takes from you and it is not meter-based, reclaim na fujo mingi sana!

2 Likes

I’m going to bookmark this thread because it’s glorious.
(Certain) People complaining about poor gov services and ineffective regulatory bodies! Rich I tell you !

Guka mwenye alikufunza ad nauseum na ad whatever alikukosea yaani huskiangi kama umeandika kizungu if you haven’t used them? Kiuliso tu

3 Likes

I remember nikiwa uni kuna lec alituambia ads should never advance false claims, I see alot of lies in ads on tv, kama the royco one where they blatantly claim they only use natural spices straight from the farm, check the satchet kuna a litany of chemicals and artificial flavours, how on earth is that legal??

4 Likes

This is Kenya for you where impunity is the order of the day. Like right now I’m in a legal battle with NEMA who despite all the evidence I’ve provided have refused to cooperate.

1 Like

I have noticed RT has been scrapped on Zuku . Their news context expose what the WEST will never show you.

Hata kwa bamba haiko. Though it has too much Russian propaganda and never highlights anything negative coming out of Russia.

1 Like

Hehehe…only thing is, Bamba is not (or was not intended to be) FTA. It’s what’s called Free-To-View where the provider doesn’t charge a subscription fee but you have to buy their decoder to access their content.

This model is used by various providers across the world, most notably OVHD in RSA & MBC in the Middle East.

1 Like

RT news, as with all others, is usually slanted. But their documentaries huwa chonjo kabisa.

1 Like

With respect to some of these regulatory bodies like NTSA, NEMA, NCA and the likes, I always feel they employ a flawed model of service provision: that of fee-for-service. Where there’s no fee to be paid you’ll almost always never see them. Over time you’ll find that most tend to ‘forget’ their core mandate altogether and concentrate wholly (only?) on revenue collection. Which makes me wonder if we’d ever get anything done if they were 100% funded via usual gov’t budgetary allocations.

3 Likes

100%!!! That is why NEMA will practically let you build on a river and KEBS will let you put petrol in a drink if you have gone through the hoops, which include under the table payments.