Unemployment

Hapa ndio tumefika.[ATTACH=full]203318[/ATTACH]

thats madness

Letters on a piece of paper are worth shit!
You need products.
Value addition.
Produce more than you consume…
But credentials ain’t even worth the paper they are printed on.

Don’t tell people what you can do. It’s pointless. Like a broken pencil

Show them

Archaic thinking by form 4 dropouts. People have turned their School projects/thesis into businesses so their education is not worthless.

an example is Akamai Technologies - Upon receiving a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Science, summa cum laude, in 1995, he travelled to Cambridge, Massachusetts, to begin graduate studies toward a Ph.D at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in 1996. While there, he and his advisor, Professor F. Thomson Leighton, came up with consistent hashing, an innovative algorithms for optimizing Internet traffic. These algorithms became the basis for Akamai Technologies, which the two founded in 1998

@Deorro so you think @mbwakali logic is archaic and befitting the mental stature of a form four drop out.
Then you go and give him an example so far removed from the realities of a Kenyan form four dropout (if he was) that he might as well tell you hiyo ni uwongo.
Was I to give a rebuttal and deconstruct his argument using examples,I would have maybe,just maybe said:
Take KT for example…@deorro was a member of KL when it died an unfortunate death. Having taken computer studies up to and including diploma level (10 packages for 3000/=) he decided to programme a site similar to KL… After vigourous marketing,KT curved a niche for itself…bla bla bla…And that’s how KT became Kenya’s blah bla bla… Or words to that effect.
Giving the hapless archaic @mbwakali an example he can relate to…

NONSENSE…

Form four drop out hallucinations right?

I wish I dropped out after form four. But if your Deaducation wasn’t TECHNICAL. The higher the chances you are in a career that doesn’t “produce” anything.
Huh, just show me a 2nd person anatumia ‘thesis’ yake especially kwa the countless government(s) that exist in KE to add value. I mean being productive. Zero.
There are a lot of people who have this mentality that just by having ‘credentials’, they are entitled to be parasites. Live of the sweat of others. I avoid this kind at all costs

Unafanya masters na hauna field experience.

Are you trying to prove me right?

He has proved you right…

Who said that these applicants are unemployed??

@cleo :smiley:

:D:D
It seems we have a bigger problem