Underwater Welding Or Hyperberic Welding. Technology We Can ONLY Dream Of

Hyperbaric welding is the process of welding at elevated pressures, normally underwater. Hyperbaric welding can either take place wet in the water itself or dry inside a specially constructed positive pressure enclosure and hence a dry environment. It is predominantly referred to as “hyperbaric welding” when used in a dry environment, and “underwater welding” when in a wet environment. The applications of hyperbaric welding are diverse—it is often used to repair ships, offshore oil platforms, and pipelines. Steel is the most common material welded.
[ATTACH=full]282619[/ATTACH]

Dry welding is used in preference to wet underwater welding when high quality welds are required because of the increased control over conditions which can be exerted, such as through application of prior and post weld heat treatments. This improved environmental control leads directly to improved process performance and a generally much higher quality weld than a comparative wet weld. Thus, when a very high quality weld is required, dry hyperbaric welding is normally utilized.
[ATTACH=full]282620[/ATTACH]
Research into using dry hyperbaric welding at depths of up to 1,000 metres (3,300 ft) is ongoing. In general, assuring the integrity of underwater welds can be difficult (but is possible using various nondestructive testing applications), especially for wet underwater welds, because defects are difficult to detect if the defects are beneath the surface of the weld.

[SIZE=7]Meanwhile hapa kwetu Kenya Kule North Kwa Boarder Ya Ke - UG in Year 2019.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Ni maji tunashindwa kuchimba yet Turkana sits on an aqaufer, enywe Negro alikosea Mungu wapi?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=7][ATTACH=full]282621[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

Ok

just because you are poor it doesn’t mean that the rest of us are… deal na hali yako stop projecting

Huwa nashindwa huyu mtu huwa anatoa wapi hii machungu. Sio kila mtu anasufer

Man, some of us are not suffering and some of us are highly educated.

Enda ukajinyonge. Who cares umesomea Oxford ama Kamiti,?

Who told you I’m poor? Nilisema hapa last week that I can employ you niwe nakulipa 90K per week. I have 8 employees. 4 are graduates, mimi ni msee wa Dip (Electrical) but mimi ndiye Dosi wao na Degree zao.

Today’s graduates are just like 1ST Semester Diploma Holders. They know absolutely NOTHING

Wewe ndio masikini halafu una machungu mingi mpaka unaboo.

Wewe sio sonko, unadanganya nani? Hio machungu yote halafu ukuwe sonko? Hio uchungu imechangiwa na unfulfilled opportunities in life. Unaweza kuwa ulikuwa ambitious in life but things didn’t work out na saa hii umezubaa tu. Lakini things will get better usijali. Wengine wetu tunakuja huku for entertainment lakini wewe unakuja huku kutoa machungu.

Keep fapping. Mimi I’m living my dream. Chukulia hizi annonymous forums with weight na utapata heart failure. Mimi hunijui na hutawahi nijua. I get kicks trolling and driving stupid sc()mbags like you up the wall with nasty bait articles.

Wait for my next article. It will still be to talk the truth about Negroes. Block or ignore me. Why do you keep following me?

Southern engineering are doing it kila siku pale kipevu.
Another company is Subsea.
travel more

:D:D:D

No wonder you are so bitter. Kumbe you are an academic dwarf

Ni wangapi wanachoma Mahindi na kuuza mandazi na Degree kwa nyumba. Mimi na Dip yangu na ajiiri Degree holders? To me Degree ni Toilet Paper. Takataka

Najua kusoma na kuandika? Najua Profit ni difference ya BP na SP? Najua kutumia internet? Hizo zingine ni ujinga wa Degree za ufala zikae. Njenga Karume alikua msee wa STD 3. He could have employed your entire clan as toilet cleaners na degree zenu. SMB!

Hehehe… bro the technology is available pale training school ya oil workers … currently we have only 2 kenyans who are highly qualified in matters under water welding jamaa wako pale uae wananukisha kitunguu mbaya those guys are booked to 2030.

Are you a welder?

But Dip guys mnakuanga na bile against degree folks but why? is it esteem issues ama

Hii mtu inakuanga humbwer koko ghassia tuckertucker ya munspal

I work as a welder for many years but I didn’t know anything about the information you’ve shared with us. By the way, I love my job, and even though you think that working as a welder is not so interesting I assure you guys that the situation is exactly the opposite. Of course, I don’t mean that everyone else would feel the same and everybody would love working as a welder, but for me, it’s a pleasure to have such a job. Also, I want to tell you guys that in case you want to start your career in this field, you don’t need any education, nothing. Just check a guide and follow the steps described in that guide and from there you are a welder. In case you are interested, you can check prowelderguide.com.

It’s really cool when you love your job. I work in a different field, but we have something in common. I also love my job.