understanding mt.kenya voters

Nairobi are in for a show. Sidhani ata kama a year itaisha before he reveals his vampire teeth. And I am really looking forward to that.

Yes. Pia huyo Ruto blocked Dangoteā€™s plan to open up I think cooking oil plant

Ongeza the cement plant fiasco.

Na akaitisha bribe nono sanaā€¦Iā€™m not sanitizing him

Ongeza Samsung

What happened?

Huyo jamaa wa marble arch alibomolea watu manyumba kayole,his hotel should also be brought down

Ol kalau na kinangop were bought kitambo sana by brookside before 2017 .I think the only one independent remaining ni Githunguri.

Your uninformed and ignorant narrative has been called out. Whatā€™s baffling us is that youā€™re still carrying loads of anger for the wrong reasons. For instance, are you saying If Sugoi man gets it, He will close down Brookside and let the smaller cooperatives regulate themselves? Really dude?

Angerā€¦not really more like disgust. Sugoi man has promised a level playing field to all investors big and small. Hope he keeps it.
Hii maneno ya ku dictate prices at collection centres to as low as 33 bob per litre is angered alot of farmers wa central, mind you walinunua Ilara, tuzo, delamare, molo, buzeki milk after 2012 presidency

My condolences, Uko na Ngā€™ombe ngapi lakini

Some negative bonobos here are really hoping Ruto splits with Mt.Kenya. Very sad people. Iā€™m sure thatā€™s all you talk about at the bar mukiteremusha senator keg jag ya kumi.

Heard that it was to setup an assembly plant in Kenya and some guys asked za macho and they moved their plans to Ethiopia

None. Never ever voted either . Asked ā€˜why the anger ?ā€™ during a recent visit to central na hivo ndio ground ilikuwaā€¦ On top of that wengine walisema aliwaita washenzi

[ATTACH=full]458774[/ATTACH]

Propaganda

Hao ni land grabbers na they came into an agreement to buy the plots at 3M each

Mimi one year from now nikisikia kikuyu complaining ati gharama imepanda naeza piga yeye Kofi moto

you are a fool, as the most learned cat in your village since ulimalizia form two shule, you should have read kiasi why gachaguas money was taken by the state . not arguing like your fellow village mates wenye hawaku maliza class 2. ghassia

wachana na halftruths Keroche na humphrey were evading tax denying kenyans developments