UNBELIEVABLY TROUBLING

Here’s the thing! What would you do if you were unable to have children?
As in impotent or barren or because of some condition or situation, you are not able to sire or conceive…
How do people deal with this? Heard of a lady really depressed cause of this and I feel some pain for her

Adoption.

1 Like

just wait a few years for cloning

adopt shida iko wapi there are many children around the world that need parents and a loving home if you can’t sire take in one or two

3 Likes

If you are adopting here in kenya, you cannot:
[ol]
[li]Be a single parent[/li][li]Adopt a child of the opposite sex if you already have a child.e.g if you already have son you cannot adopt a girl[/li][li]Adopt a child if you any sort of criminal record[/li][/ol]
There are others, but i can remember them. And its a long-ass process. There is even an adoption board that vets you. So you cant just walk into a children’s home, point at one and say “i’ll take that brown one! No, the one at the back shinning its eyes”.
You go through hoops before you even go to the children’s home to meet the kids that you can adopt.

2 Likes

Caroline Mutoko? she adopted some girl some two or three years back Nduku and lives with her

1 Like

Im not sure how she pulled off. Was it an official adoption?
All this is info i was being told by a lawyer

It is not as complicated as u make it look. There is some form of vetting n of course some conditions u have to satisfy. Basically the issue is whether you are a responsible person who can take care of a child and raise a responsible person at the end of the day. A single parent can still adopt as long as they meet the conditions. It has become very common. The family division of the high court deals with adoption confirmation every friday n the three judges’ cause lists on fridays are always long!! That should tell u the process is not that cumbersome. Your lawyer friend misled you.

4 Likes

A single man can never adopt any child but single women can under some conditions.

2 Likes

I don’t want kids so I will do nothing.

If she has eggs wanaesa fanya testube fertilization kama hana bahati mbaya labda mungu tasaidia yeye.

Na social worker can come at any time to check on the kid.

KAMA BIBI HAWEZI ZAA ANATEMBEA BUT FANYA KAMA MIMI VILE NILIDO , PEA DEM MREMBO BALL AZAE CONFIRM DNA THEN OA YEYE

2 Likes

tell us more…

@Nananimpa be my special lawyer friend…

if you are problem patia bro yako through pass upate katoi kako na damu yenu

There’s even something about age difference between adoptee and adopter. Ni vile sikumbuki the exact wording.

Perhaps the only exception is if one is adopting a ‘relative’ e.g one legally adopting their own nephew/niece after the death of the said child’s parents.

Hehehe! Done!! We have now created a special legal focused bond!!;);):D:D

1 Like

Completely legal hadi kwa Ag :wink: :wink:

1 Like

all the best, friends…talk of being given an inch though…or rushing to conclusions…