Ulevi Sacco: Salon Edition

I’m sitting at one of my favorite places in county 037, sipping a cold tusker looking over some of the threads I missed over the past four days (waah! Si its hard work, but nice nevertheless).

Right behind me is a guy sitting with this mfuperspective with heavy makeup. The chic is ordering everything premium. A thief in the day. The guy is one of those who cannot say no to a girl and is therefore halfheartedly compliant. She just finished the half of her fried chicken with ugali and kienyeji, now she’s advising the guy that they should order amarula mzinga coz her friend whose going to join them shortly prefers to drink amarula. Therefore, as good friends they should consider the friend who hasn’t yet arrived.

Now the guy has just changed his intentions of drinking a quarter of viceroy (which is already premium at this joint) to a mzinga of amarula because the chic says so. It’s the power of hope and anticipation and it can make a man befriend Mshwari. But given the progression of this situation, I see him joining the newly formed Hadi Kwa Mannequin cohort.

Since I can’t take mbisha for context, here is something else. Hii ndio budget yangu ya Ulevi this month,…imebaki 500/- as of my current bill.

[ATTACH=full]69088[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Aiiiiiih nanunulia @Female Perspective kikombe ya keg na ninapewa kama amesmile yake yote

1 Like

Professional eavesdropper

3 Likes

Mimi nimetulia hapa B-Club kama nakunywa FAXE polepole na siwes sumbua. . .

1 Like

Hehe I talk too little but I can write books about people coz I watch and listen a lot.

1 Like

Kwani wewe ni mtu wa mashida shida hivi. Unaeda kwa bar kujishugulisha na mambo yenye wanaume wengine wanafanya?
Jipe shughuli wamsee.

1 Like

Hii ni salon edition, kila mtu anajishughulisha na mambo yenye watu Wengine wanafanya

We are taking care of our rivas(livers).
Kwani unatafuta kazi you are walking around with a brown envelopes? And don’t say it’s contracts, no one will take you seriously if that’s how you carry your documents.

1 Like

enyewe @Riva your last thread ilikuwa venye @Jirani yako alikaushwa slices juu ya ufunguo. sasa leo uko wa amarula na kuku za wenyewe. wewe ndiye eavesdroper of the year. na i.o.n wewe ni mkale??

1 Like

@Riva,furaha yako nikuona Fisi akianguka mutihani,real cock blocker:D:D:D

2 Likes

I think Okiya should add that kwa annual awards,…no I’m not, I shine eyes…

Hehehe sometimes mtu hucheka kitu mbaya ikifanyika, not laughing at the outcome but at the process…

kitabu squared inafanya nn bar?

1 Like

The only thing naona hapa ni kua camera yako iko chonjo @Riva
Imetoa rangi ya thao original hehehe

1 Like

Karibu some brandy…not my fav so I cn take a little since it’s a week day acts as a control measure