Ukraine Invasion Update : More Fire

It’s about to get even hotter for Putin …

At several British Training Camps , Ukrainian Volunteers are quietly getting top class training and equipment …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgQ66xVS2Ac

Let’s see what happens when they meet face to face with Putin’s forced conscript army with 2 months of basic “training” … :D:D:D

Have you watched a movie called The Interceptor?

Putin’s finest men …

I really feel sorry for these boys …
Most will last 1-2 days in real combat with hardened Ukraine Forces … :D:D

[ATTACH=full]469579[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]469580[/ATTACH]

Yeah …
The usual Hollywood pastime fiction…:D:D

You really don’t know how wars are fought . Ever heard of private armies ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH7sGqS2aK8

[ATTACH=full]469581[/ATTACH]

SLAVA UKRAINE …!!! :D:D

There is nothing new in what the NATO is doing.

1. After second world war they trained commandos and placed them is underground cells with a mandate to counter possible Soviet invasion of the West. The soviets never invaded and the cells morphed into terror organizations that even coordinated its bloody activities with upstarts in the middle east to hit the west and israel.
  2. The story of afghanistan part 1, the west raised the mujahedeen to counter a soviet invasion. years later, the same mujahedeen did the thing they were trained to do on american soil occasioning the death of over 3000. then the so called global war on terror started.
  3. Syrian rebels in a fake arab spring got the best military training and they later became the notorious isis that did like 1 and 2 above.
    4 ETC
    Those NAZIS are getting free but very advanced training, do nato know what they will do to them once the nazis have achieved their mission?
    Why would the west never believe Russian reasons for invasions? some people thrive in war.

niliskia NATO had been preparing for this war since 2014… in all possible ways…

I foresee such a scenario in a war between US and Russia, but I don’t know whether there will be a superhero.

cannon fodder ya Putni inakufa buana

Kijana …
Probably far more than you ever will in your lifetime …

Putin has now hinged all his hopes on bottom-of-the-barrel manpower :-

• Chechan mercenaries … a whole bunch of them were recently wiped out in the battle of Lyman - the rest deserted or got captured.

• Wagner Group … Overhyped sadistic criminals who have no achievements to show so far in this entire invasion apart from participating in theft , rapes , torture and genocide - the Office of the Ukraine Prosecutor General and Human Rights bodies are busy collecting the necessary evidence to be used after this war …
    Putin and his Wagner Oligarchs will face War Crimes Tribunals.

• Conscripts from Annexed territories …these are of no consequence - Ukraine has successfully fought and beaten them since 2014.

• Russian prisoners …these poor untrained , unmotivated criminals of questionable loyalty a just Cannon fodder.

Add unwilling , poorly trained , poorly equipped and poorly led conscripts to this mess and you clearly see a recipe for mass defeat …

I am on record here saying that Putin’s house of cards will crumble by this coming Summer … :D:D

Hao vijana wanaona afadhali wajiue kuliko kupatana na makali ya Himar

Hata nguruwe za @kush yule mnono zinatafuna balls za cannon fodder Commander general bila huruma. Pigs must eat

Mambo ya movies tulisema juzi tuwachane nayo. Imagine a plot where a Korean police officer teams up with a CIA renegade to go investigate a murder in Russia. Ama a deep cover KGB agent working out of White House turning against his handlers and teaming up with navy seals to dismantle a Russian Mafia ring in South Africa.

Somehow , I feel sorry for them …
It should be Putin’s children laying down on Ukraine soil …

And a word for all the Juvenile Morons in here cheering on this madness…
War is Hell …

World War 2 ingekuwaje if social media was around back then? Soon we will have livestream combat videos like the Condemned or Death Race.

G4S imelalia masikio, badala ya kupeleka hawa soja woooote iko nayo huko Ukraine wanukishe dhania sawasawa

I hope they exchange nukes pretty soon

There will never be an open War between the USA and Russia …

• any possible conflict will involve NATO (… Article 5 …) a rapid defeat for Russia …
    Can you even imagine these jokers fighting professional , motivated , well equipped NATO forces …?!?
    It will be a duck shoot.

• the Russian nuclear threat (… though real… ) is grossly overhyped…
    Reason: it is a final solution in the sense that Putin and Russia as you now know it , will cease to exit 1 day after it begins …

So Ukraine is winning ama