Ukraine Invasion : Update 3.

The war that Russia will definitely loose … :D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx-6Y00MrFo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWE94I6z0v8

@Ndindu amekataa kuamini ukweli…siku hizi hata updates hakuna:D:D:D

I stand with msito putin but even i feel sorry for the ukrainians , they are getting butchered huko donbass en masse , at the moment the russians dont even know what to do with so many ukrainian POWs who surrendered… keep getting off on fake news but the reality is way too grim man

A lot of people stood with Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein …
War is NOT a game …

This madman thinks it is over in Ukraine and is now looking at Moldova and Georgia …

But Ukraine will never surrender or accept Russians on any of their territory …

Russia does not have an inexhaustible supply of men and weapons …
Watch this space … :D:D

Nazi scum
[MEDIA=telegram]intelslava/29446[/MEDIA]
:meffi:

Hopefully you know the news you watch on SKY, BBC, DW, France24, CNN etc is mostly propaganda news. They (The West), want to show how Ukraine is “resisting” and winning against the Russians and how the Russians are butchering and raping women and kids, and bombing hospitals.

And hopefully you know the “news” you watch from Russian State controlled monopoly media is just 100% Putin propaganda …

A good number of Russians even believe that Ukraine is the aggressor in this conflict …

And …
YES …
Russians are butchering unarmed civilians , raping women and kids , bombing hospitals and kindergarten’s , looting private property , hiding victims of their genocide in mass Graves , defecting in huge numbers and even attacking their own senior officers due to indiscipline …

It has all been documented and verified …

This War will be long , hard and cause a lot of destruction and suffering to Ukraine …
But Russia will loose and soon Putin will be gone …

[ATTACH=full]440428[/ATTACH]

SLAVA UKRAINE … !!!

By CNN?:D:D

Drone and Satellite photos , witness records , exhumed bodies and Russian soldier confessions tell it all …

[ATTACH=full]440444[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]440445[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]440446[/ATTACH]

CNN and other credible sources simply table whatever has been documented and verified …
Meanwhile , in Moscow , all you hear is how Russia is “liberating” the Donbas …

Shenzi Kabisa …

Give me one non-biased credible source that “documents and verifies” what you are saying, … you keep quoting CNN which ia a certified propaganda media

Propaganda means untrue …
Are you able to debunk any of these proven atrocities …???

Are UN Agencies and established Human Rights bodies good enough for you … ???

Or perhaps you think they are employees of the CIA …???

UN is a toothless gathering of hypocrites

Lol it’s just unbelievable
Didn’t bring proof → Demands you to debunk it
[ATTACH=full]440460[/ATTACH]

We have satellite photos of him having sex with a goat, we have witnesses, raped goat’s body and confession of his family members.
Now prove me wrong.