Ukiwa Simp, Lazima Tukukulie Bibi

Females have a simple mating strategy: 1. Find a high status man who will provide resources, security, and good genes. Then, fight to keep other females off him. 2. Settle for the average simp who will provide a bit of resources and security and then cheat with the high status man for good genes ie, the likes of @Agwambo 3. Became the alpha male’s concubine, get the genes and whatever crumbs he’s willing to offer you, ie be a single mother.

That’s what I told my good friend who’s suspecting his dear wife is being screwed by the boss. If you’re not tall, strong, intelligent, exceptionally skilled (in whatever area), be sure huyo Bibi atakuliwa. The only exception is if she’s ugly as sin and nobody wants her.

The only way out for simps is either learn to enjoy being cuckolded, or join MGTO like many sobs in this village…

3 Likes

Some men don’t care as long as 1 it’s breathing and 2 it’s moist. Watakula ata sura nyangumi

5 Likes

Regurgitating content ya redpill coaches.

5 Likes

Kuna m-jamaica husema "Men nuh fi worry bout women cuz dem adults wid a mind of dem own. Instead him should worry bout making money cuz dat wah him needs tuh lead a stress free life.

But hapa elders naona you tend to put women on a pedestal; you care so much about what a woman thinks about you. and what she does with her body. If she cheats, chase her away and marry a younger woman, if the “new” wife misbehaves fukuza kabisa.

7 Likes

Wewe incel, nyamaza! With that said, I finally grasped the concept many years ago after reading an exceptionally great book by one of the greatest science writers: Red Queen, by Matt redley… It’s not an easy read for low IQ simps.

2 Likes

Hehehe, true. But we are all slaves of our genes. The need to procreate and prevent cuckoldry is embedded in us.

1 Like

Exactly. What amuses me is the fact that some elders here think that most of the lessons learned on YouTube are applicable in a developing nation like ours.

In most cases, the red pill coaches talk about what’s happening in the US; a developed country where women are empowered, educated, and intelligent.

In Kenya, that’s not the case, here women are suffering and the men are struggling in all aspects of their lives. Sio health, sio food, sio shelter, sio clothing.

Ukicheki fiti wamama hapa kenya unaona wengi wanakazana tu and the majority are single mothers and if they are married, the husband is a drunkard and the women are left with the burden of providing for their kids. Huwa ni upuss mtupu pale online (my opinion though).

6 Likes

Soft copy pris.

Google title PDF, you’re likely to find any book.

1 Like

Anyone who watches that shit is a low IQ fool. With that said, we went through millions of years of evolution, which shaped our nature.

1 Like

Again man haffi learn thru experience.

Ukiwa na experience yako inakuwa rahisi ku deal na madem other than kusoma na ya wenyewe. Mujamaa can end up applying the wrong principles to the wrong woman banae.

Unatesa mtoto wa wenyewe juu redpill coach alisema treat them bad and they will be nice to you. They will worship you.

4 Likes

I feel like I dropped a few IQ points reading this stupid thread.

2 Likes

True, we can all see the shift from an average simp to a drooling moron who’s about to shit his pants.

I am imagining a man who has goals in life, making it their duty to go after other men’s women! It must be a jobless clown somewhere with too much time in their hands. If you sleep with someone’s wife, it should be out of ignorance. If you look at another man’s wife and say, “I should also have that,” then you are bottom of the barrel shiet without purpose.

5 Likes

Internet has all sorts.
Hebu imagine unadinya kitu miaka 10 na style zote afu maafakaz wanakuja kumpiga ma BJ wakijipiga vifua. :grin:
Niccurs lack self worth bana

4 Likes

Nature has no morals, just deeply engrained drives…

1 Like

Sadly so!

1 Like

Umeabia Alehadro @Benn_Dover wearer of miadi hair products, taker of toilet and lift selfies ati ni incel, oh my wamae

3 Likes

Hehe, alafu ukiangalia mabibi wengi za watu huwa wanakaa tu vile wanataka.

1 Like

You worship poosie too much. Bibi akikulwa, amekulwa. Big deal. Weh ni Kama utapewa trophy.

2 Likes