Ukiona Mzee analia

I have a friend working as a prison warden and everytime I visit him in prison mi hushtuka tu man. Alafu huku nje unaona mjamaa tu anachezea life na vitu anajua vizuri zinaeza mpeleka jela. Man!

A very homosexual thread

Sema ulikuwa unachunishwa sukuma na @Panyaste★ wakiwa pamoja na @Kimakia

My ex wife, she was a nurse. She witnessed so may cases of anal prolapse from King’ong’o Prisons.
She is currently working for a Chinese contractor. One of the secretaries reported in with anal prolapse two weeks ago. Amenunuliwa iPhone though.

Kukamuliwa bila lube lazima

Pole sana mblo

ni nini unafuatana na exwife

She periodically calls to check up in the babies. I have no bad blood. I listen to her stories. No need to start a war when a carrot works much better

No wonder uliacha kupost those “Hawa ndio wanaume” threads…kumbe ulikuwa rumande? Pole lakini

Kneeger you are full of shit, sema tu ulienda remand Thika Main ama Industrial area but not Shimo la Tewa.

Pole msee, hio ni past, focus mbele sasa

Haha an reformed man. Ukienda milimani after kusanya simu shall give u skills to survive

Ahsante. Mimi ni pasta sasa

Kabisa.

Hakuna ex-jailbirds. Either one is a jailbird or not. A jailbird is one who has been in and out of prison several times. Even if they never return there it doesn’t make them ex-jailbirds, since one can’t change their history.
Ex-prisoner is more like it.

Full hekaya ikuom

Njoro the Comedian ama i yupi unaongelea?

What kind of majeraha?