Uhuru-Ruto Wamalize Waende

We wanjikus hired the digital team in 2013 to run the country, then we renewed their term in 2017 for another 5yrs. As per the katiba their term is ending in 2022 and they should go home. We don’t want to hear maneno ati sijui walikosana juzi and therefore one of them wants to remain. Hapana. Infact the fact that mmoja anasema walikosana while the other one is busy working means the complainer is a poor team player and shouldn’t have been hired in the first place and shouldnt be hired at any other time in the future.

Their job of turning Kenya into a joke is complete.

GREAT JOB !

[SIZE=5]Provided the chance, Wanjikus will gladly vote them back come 2022.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Never fool yourselves! Those guys can walk inside your house, urinate on your carpet, slap your wife but mwishowe you would rather select them over a different tribesman.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]I have watched this movie a million times, I know how it plays out.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]It’s very annoying to see Wanjikus and Macharias complaining about their guy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]You made your bed, now lay on it![/SIZE]

kura tumpee Hassan Joho, kula tuachie mahustlers.

[SIZE=5]Votes should be a preserve for men and women of integrity! It’s very unfortunate to see citizens vouching for unscrupulous characters…[/SIZE]

Sultan ndio dawa ya shida zote.

[SIZE=5]Uko na mchezo naniiii.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]What’s his claim to fame? What is he renowned for? How did he rise to prominence? How did he make his cash? What are his academic qualifications?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]You see, you must never be enticed by sweet nothings and lullabies. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]It’s extremely shameful to witness uneducated folks occupying seats of power. Even more shameful to spot a giraffe lining up at the polling station ready to cast his vote for the said folks.[/SIZE]

Au sio?

[SIZE=5]Root O’s chances of clinching the seat in the incoming elections are slim; The deep state & cartels are not stupid. Huyo jamaa atawafinya the moment he gets a chance. Further, he has outshined and disrespected his master on numerous occasions.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Tinga Tinga has been denied the seat multiple times. BBI nonsense served as a ruse sasa Jayden amemtupa. I have a strong feeling he will eventually form an alliance with Root O.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Joe Ho is not even in the discussion.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]The candidate Jayden endorses is the candidate who will gain presidency. Peleka IMF upewe loan ya ACTROS mia nne.[/SIZE]

What if the electorate casting said votes have 0 integrity themselves… ?

Is an electorate that selects the kind of criminals we have in power today even capable of electing M/W of integrity ?

What kind of leaders is an electorate that is rotten to the core likely to elect ?

Coward Sasa unaogopa nini kusema mwisi mkuu kutoka sugoi William Samoei Ruto?

Huyo ndio joker mkubwa. He turned mombas into a shithole. Uliza madaktari wa hapo makadara dawa hamna.

@Oxygen kuja usome posts kama hizi ndio uerevuke

I believe you can support your thief without calling the rest of us thieves

[SIZE=5]It’s currently midnight here in Jamaica so I will make this as brief as possible.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]The electorate is responsible for thoroughly vetting the candidates beforehand. Likewise, if voters feel as though all candidates lack integrity, they should simply boycott the elections. Why cast you vote for a renowned thug or drug peddler?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]In simple terms, voters should apply common sense, LOGIC.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]I have practiced legislation for very may years hence political correctness occurs naturally.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]You are a freshman at Lukenya University studying Arts and Crafts therefore you wouldn’t understand.[/SIZE]

Niwachane wewe msenge,Niko busy nikitafutia watoto wangu unga

Enda tu kwa huyo mwizi u smile halafu umwambie niaje,nahitaji millions kadhaa

Whether me or you vote him or not, he will be president. Utakuwa na machungu mingi sana wewe for the 10yrs Ruto will be CIC. Acceptance is key young man, kenya si ya mama ya mtu ati atazuia ruto kuwa CIC.

@patco shidako huwa kutroll, otherwise you have very good content