Uhuru Kenyatta

He he he what a joke! I thought they boycotted. Tena kitu secret ballot ulijulia wapi?

The much waited revolution ain’t happening, we get Uhuru out , and hand the Presidency to WHO ?

mmoja aliandika hapa revolution inakuja they make kikuyus lie low. Good luck to them.

In the USA, there are two women of , one from Somali, and the other from Hispaniola, who were elected to Congress, and thought of making their mandate to impeach Trump.
Walijua kuna wenyenchi. I haven’t heard them of late.

Uhuru Muingai Kenyatta will complete his 2nd term, regardless of his shortcomings.

Ulicheki embakasi na ugenya…raila defeated in his stronghold…halafu juzi pia ukicheki he was heckled kisumu
Guys want change…wamechoka na dynasties…but leo Uhuru cannot be publicly denounced in cendro…Moses kuria alisema some truths lakin akazimwa mpaka akaa apologise
Verdict: only kikuyus wamebaki na ukabila…

Sawasawa

Btw what makes some believe that kama ni Rao angechaguliwa things would be better now?

Let me help you push the narrative,sisi wasapere tuna ukabila mbaya mbofu

Even if it takes years,change will come. Tena, change in central when it comes will be more pronounced and permanent.
And yes,uhuru has been denounced in public by the central hata akawaita watu washenzi. But I believe si lazima we heckle someone in public ndio ionekano amepoteza popularity.

Leo kukiwa na byelection cendro chupilee will carry the day by 9am…coz hawataki ku embarass Uhuru

that’s us.

Nitachagua nitakaye, nawe chagua utakaye. Hata bibi ulichagua utakaye. Nchi huru hii

Of course this doesn’t register.

To be sure, tukirudi 2017, nitaamka asubuhi na mapema kupigia Uhuru kura…ferk babuon!

Water under the bridge.

Should be but bitter jakuonists don’t waste a chance to throw it in our face the we elected Uhuru. They conveniently forget RAT sold them out shortly after.

Why didn’t you bold the word “some”?

How did you know how the " some" voted?

Wakilemewa na debate they resort to vile matusi. I always ask one question…why does the Centro vote bother them so much? making themselves inferior. If the rest of the Kenyans tokead enmasse and voted Jubilee out then they would have a legt to stand on. Sasa hawana.

Be honest with yourselves. All tribes are held hostage by ukabila. Some to a large extent than others.

Below are the results of the just concluded JSC elections. There was no Raila or Uhuru. But if you analyze the results you will see a clear pattern of Mtu Wetu.

But all lazima watu wagawanyike. In Kenya it’s tribalism. In Northern Ireland it’s protestants and Catholics. In US probably blacks v whites. In middle East Shia v Sunnis

[ATTACH=full]238721[/ATTACH]

What do you expect with the likes of Wakanyash, uwesmakende and Mimi Huwa Namwagiwa Ndanii