Uhuru has done work. USD imefika ATH *eom

Wacha bangi new chieth[ATTACH=full]400608[/ATTACH]

They (Safaricom) are simply stealing from you!

Its really painful. I keep saying this. March 2020 dollar was 103 saa hii ni 115. Mbona Dec 2022 isiwe 140?

It will be and the Petrol Litre will cost Shs. 220

God save Kenya

Those are the prayers we need! I strongly believe that kamwana was advised to impoverish the middle class in order to rule them… and he has succeeded!

I wish i was 80 years old. Soon i would be 6ft deep.

For anyone above 30years; the suffering that has just began will torment us to our death.

Yeah…! And instead of Muthamaki retiring peacefully, he wants to impose someone who is good but nobody knows what they The system, Mois and Kenyattas) have planned with him… and it CANNOT be good!

He cant retire peacefully with Ruto at the helm.

Ruto is too unpredictable and uncontrollable for the Mois,Odingas,Kenyattas. To them hes an existential threat.

That explains the newfoud love between the dynastic parasites. Its a fight for survival

To make it worse we import almost everything, we have the land to grow sugarcane, maize,rice . We have the workforce and expertise needed in the manufacturing industry but we are importing toothpick and handkerchief.

True… But Ruto is Devilish too! We are damned if the choice will be between The Mois, The Kenyattas, the Odingas versus WSR! We are finished if that is where the winner will come from! Odinga on his own is Okay, the only problem is his crazy followers! But if his heart and soul is sold to the old ruling classes, we are damned!

True.GT Bank ime offer biashara yangu bizz booster loan ya 3M payable over 6years at 11% interest rate.

Uhuru amefanya kazi buana

Considering that the USD is experiencing short term runaway inflation, when biden gets his act together, it’s going to be 150.

[ATTACH=full]400618[/ATTACH]

I was paying for a 50 usd service on Freelancer that ended up costing me 6000 shillings.
Upus

Ata wa Ituramiro wanajua

That’s a pretty good rate…

Nimesoma headline ingine eti safcon wako machozi tu kuservice debts

It looks too good to be true… GT is a Nigerian bank… But your deal looks too sweet…

Buying - Wanted $5k