Ugly bitches

Ugly bitches kuwaingiza box huwa ngumu saana.of all dryspell driven moves nimewafanyia madem wamechapa i have never been successful
But light skinned gals wiki ya pili unavuruga coomer

Luwere, luwere…

Why should you waste your time on something you consider not appealing ???

Wewe ni kichaa ??

Dryspell haitambui appealing or not

They are not stupid. Wanajua kuchanganya ugly mbili ni makosa. Hakuna mtu anataka watoto wake warudi forest.

you slow AF!

You just take them lightly, btw women have a very good judge of emotion and altitude. So they play along making you look a fool.

Ati altitude? kwani wako na barometer?

They obvious know that 99% of the men want to hit and vamoose.

Sasa vile Tallmbyambonaliweka thread ya beautiful bitches wewe umeweka ya ugly bitches. Admin tunakuona.

cunt relate. kuingiza dame box has nothing to do with her looks, in my experience. its all about the ‘man’ or the ‘boy’ in you, and how you ring it out in the moment of kukatia. i have banged hot and ugly too (not lanyes). i have had great rappport with ygly ones, and you discover, something exciting in them, and heey, thye have a coomer too, escalate, enjoy, but not brag about. and by the way, some have the cleanest tight kitty

:D:D

Dryspell and empty pockets are directly correlated

I second that!

Altitude ama attitude?

@Password = @old monk

Cover the face and fire the base

Kuma kama sijakula in 3 days from getting the number that’s just laziness. 2 weeks huyo ataona wazazi.Lakini sioni.

[ATTACH=full]260641[/ATTACH]