Uganda the land of milk and honey

Huko ni matiti ya maziwa na utamu ya kuma tu ndio iko, bottom faggot like @PHARMACY aka captain obvious would never dare to step a foot in the blessed land

You are the fag mtoto wa Malaya . evidence is all over ukitombwa mcoondur mpaka mavi inaleak .we have that evidence bottom fagget wewe ni msenge mlawiti,

One Billion, Ugandans are soo rich.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek:

Nipe nikusiphu

Nipe nikusiphu encounter with onyi

Nipe nikusiphu after encounter with onyi was so confused about his gender

Captain obvious i surrender, mimi ni juvenile kwa hii chokosh war, no way i can win a war against a seasoned chokosh like you.

Please don’t go before I finish you , I want you to go crying to your whore mother and try inserting your head inside where you came from UpTo uterus angalau uzaliwe straight . You are a known filthy bottom fagget

By the way onyi amenyamaza sana siku hizi kwani ulimuambukiza Ile kisonono uliokota Mombasa?

[SIZE=5]I love the way that the USA and Western world has been demonizing Uganda after this ruling …

But …
Did you know that you can be jailed in the USA for Bigamy … ???

Bigamy is the act of marrying one person while legally married to another.
Bigamy is a criminal offense in most of the USA , including California. [/SIZE]

For Example :-
[SIZE=5]Bigamy in California is prosecuted under Penal Code sections 281 to 283.
Bigamy can be charged as either a misdemeanor or a felony punishable by up to one year in county jail or three years in State prison.[/SIZE]

Bro give up already, trolling is not a life. 20yrs umekuwa kwa hii game. It is time to retire

mama ya mkamba mjinga illiterate @PHARMACY huuuza kuma AIDS infested 49 bob mlolongo

Turedio rushia m7 emails za gaaaay elders. Watu walale ndani

You just need someone spreading a rumour that you are gay na ni ivo tu unaenda kupoesha uji kamiti yao

Kwani wako na ID za Uganda?