UFC Boss Dana White Gets Slapped By Wife, Slaps Her Back & Gets Cancelled. He Will Lose Everything

The gadman bloody wet crack owners want equal rights but the law always favor them

[ATTACH=full]488503[/ATTACH]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b1D731UWjY

Too much ado about nothing

Akinna @Aka mpole wata boycott UFC

Equal rights meet equal lefts.

Dana White is going nowhere. Expect to see him more and more in the UFC.

Are they trying to burn down the country?

Feminist idiocy is currently the biggest enemy of humanity

I think it has always been, think of Hellen of Troy, Adam and Eve, Lot and his salty wife, Samson and Delilah. MGTOW is claiming more heads by the minute, folks are getting tired of dealing with con artists and the internet’s only flames sensational tales about such.

You wanna act like a man you get treated like a man. Angeweka yeye upper cut kama ya bus driver fulani :D:D:D

The thing I hate is the deliberate blind effort in specific situations (like this one) to paint a man as the brute, when it’s obvious the woman involved is the one at fault–she hit him!
It’s a way of destroying good men to pay for the past sins of a few who have mistreated women. To survive as a community of humans, the world must get honest about this simmering gender war.

I will leave this here…it’s a song which always pops up in my head whenever I see the cancel culture mob pick up their torches and pitchforks…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H77fRz1rybs

You see, man made the cars to take us over the road
Man made the train to carry the heavy load
Man made electric light to take us out of the dark
Man made the boat for the water, like Noah made the ark
[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]This is a man’s, man’s, man’s world
But it wouldn’t be nothing, nothing without a woman.

No one denies the truth of the song, but modern women must stop trying to destroy the men in their lives for the sake of their children, because, if you destroy the man, you destroy the woman, and the children too. What kind of men will your boys become when you make them effeminate, and what kid of women will your girls become, if you make them mannish? That is a world so full of vile conflict and confusion that even a saint cannot survive in. You simply can’t live like you’re walking on eggs, afraid of offending someone every time you open your mouth.

The market will regulate itself, last week I watched WWE and I think the bold and the beautiful was macho compared to the nonsense I saw there. Whose brilliant idea was it to bring in gender wokeness in the ring?
The end result of this gender war is right before our eyes in every screaming newspaper headline.

I think the dual energies were meant to complement each other, but someone rich and powerful enough decided to cross the wires and see the end result.
How are you goddess?

We try but the problem is there are persons out there who are fueling and financing the gender and LGBTQIA wars…most people don’t see it yet but we are heading to a future where Man will be emasculated significantly and shamed. It’s the NWO.

Exactly !
I am doing well dark knight. Happy new year to you.

Si mlisema UFC is anti-woke :smiley:

A few days ago, some talkers said that UFC is the only anti-woke sport, lolz, lmaoz

And hello there. Ulikuwa umejifichia wapi mrembo.

Happy New year to you too, glad to see you back in this mental asylum.